Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Halloween villains events ???

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited November 3, 2018 in General Chat
the story line seems to lead to a part 2 of the event
if e are getting part 2 ill it be next week or next year?

is this event only available or done in NA server or did other mabinogi servers did it too ?

will bran's and locke's outfit be available in the future?

will "locke's jet black eyes", "bran's dumb/lazy eyes" and "bran's cool eyes" be available soon?
(dont know if carie's eys and aislin's eyes are available or not)

oRPe2NJ.png

Comments

• EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    This was KR's 2017 Halloween event, and JP and CN got it this year, about the same time as us.
    KR's 2018 Halloween event tied in with their Moonshadow Gacha but had its own storyline and special artwork.
    illust_060_1024x768.jpg
    I don't think this event will get any sort of sequel, although I AM curious to know whether or not they were really Fomorians!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    For those who have completed the event, that was a really nice and touching ending. But it was also a little expected with the development of the story.

And at the very end, there was an important revelation.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    For those who have completed the event, that was a really nice and touching ending. But it was also a little expected with the development of the story.

Yep, that we potentially gave a Human dude who thinks he's a vampire actual BAT BLOOD to drink. I kind of wonder if this event could be a tie in to the next generation content.
    Kensamaofmari
    Leinei wrote: »

Yep, that we potentially gave a Human dude who thinks he's a vampire actual BAT BLOOD to drink. I kind of wonder if this event could be a tie in to the next generation content.

Lol, blood wine.
    So if the girl is not a mummy, and we slap a bunch of used bandages on her, doesn't that cause infections or the spread of bacteria and virus?
  • LeineiLeinei

Lol, blood wine.
    So if the girl is not a mummy, and we slap a bunch of used bandages on her, doesn't that cause infections or the spread of bacteria and virus?

Yeah, that's really bad too. =T

Lol, blood wine.

Yeah, that's really bad too. =T
    Well at least Locke is the more normal one. He takes verbal abuse positively. And Carrie finally found a settlement with her true feelings like all tsuns.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    If Locke's not a fomor, what's with the black eyes?
    Kensamaofmari
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705

Contacts of course...inb4 contacts are implemented.
    Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    pawcalypse wrote: »

Contacts of course...inb4 contacts are implemented.

I was hoping aliens were going to be introduced.....
    Kensamaofmaripawcalypse
  • LeineiLeinei
    Locke like just has the big elf eyes with dark green as the color.
    Kensamaofmari
    You know what would be nice? If they just kept the 4 where they are after the event and give them some purpose.
  • LeineiLeinei
    You know what would be nice? If they just kept the 4 where they are after the event and give them some purpose.

I honestly think they might have to do with g...22? 23? What number are we headed for now?

I honestly think they might have to do with g...22? 23? What number are we headed for now?

To Infinity and Beyond!
    We shall see if they will reappear.

I don't mind a witch cook next to Glenis, a cold waiter at Loch Lios, a lazy bum in Tir and a less than confident girl at Festia though.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited November 7, 2018

To Infinity and Beyond!

I don't mind a witch cook next to Glenis, a cold waiter at Loch Lios, a lazy bum in Tir and a less than confident girl at Festia though.

Yeah it isn't as though they get in the way. I'll kind of miss them, actually, if they end up gone tomorrow.

To Infinity and Beyond!

Yeah it isn't as though they get in the way. I'll kind of miss them, actually, if they end up gone tomorrow.

What other event characters do we miss from the past?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595

To Infinity and Beyond!

What other event characters do we miss from the past?

130px-Alyn.png
    KensamaofmariWolfandWolfBronzebreak
  • Emily95Emily95
    Mabinogi Rep: 580
    Wow imagine if they actually kept these guys around by turning it into a similar system as the squires. We could have an undead army to ragequit over (as if we didn't have enough things already).
    Kensamaofmari
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited February 6, 2021
    well since it makes a lot of sense that the Aislin, Carrie, Bran and Locke are not actually fomors but humans (or maybe not really human)
    that are under a curse where they are hypnotized to believe they were fomors

do u guys ever wonder who their real identities are?
    I have theories on who they might be (which is most of it are based on their appearance)

Locke:
    his eyes that looks the same to eyes of elves (as mentioned above)
    and yet he is obviously taller than most humans having a full grown 25 yr old human/elf player
    to be as tall as his shoulders but he seems to be shorter than giants
    in other words Locke (if not the first) might be an elf and giant hybrid
    his actions shows signs of mental retardation a type of intellectual disease
    (in other words he is "retarded" hopefully not taken as an insult)
    interracial children are prone to genetic defects like mental retardation (not necessarily all or most of them)
    if thats how it works with humans what more with fictional humanoid race
    so if it ended up being possible in the world of mabinogi Locke is a child of an elf and a giant
    the most possible candidates for Locke's parents would be "Taunes" and "Atrata"
    (there i edited the typo from Bran to Locke)

Bran:
    to prevent the existence of an extremely powerful being that can defeat any foe in one punch
    a man who did 100 push - up, 100 sit -ups, 100 squats and 10 km run daily
    was transferred to the world of Errin from his world before he aakens to his power an lose his hair
    his memory was also wiped out and because of the he became a vagabond
    a lifestyle which he later on retains after he gets hypnotized by the curse

Aislin - shes too cute that i get distracted to be able to think any details about her past
    who ever she was doesn't matter i would still love her

Carrie - shes too hot i cant keep my cool that tsundre and slightly sadistic personality makes it hard not to fall for her

so im leaving the rest of it to u guys
    what are ur thoughts
    THICCthighssavelives
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    well since it makes a lot of sense that the Aislin, Carrie, Bran and Locke are not actually fomors but humans (or maybe not really human)
    that are under a curse where they are hypnotized to believe they were fomors

do u guys ever wonder who their real identities are?
    I have theories on who they might be (which is most of it are based on their appearance)

Locke:
    his eyes that looks the same to eyes of elves (as mentioned above)
    and yet he is obviously taller than most humans having a full grown 25 yr old human/elf player
    to be as tall as his shoulders but he seems to be shorter than giants
    in other words Locke (if not the first) might be an elf and giant hybrid
    his actions shows signs of mental retardation a type of intellectual disease
    (in other words he is "retarded" hopefully not taken as an insult)
    interracial children are prone to genetic defects like mental retardation (not necessarily all or most of them)
    if thats how it works with humans what more with fictional humanoid race
    so if it ended up being possible in the world of mabinogi Bran is a child of an elf and a giant
    the most possible candidates for Bran's parents would be "Taunes" and "Atrata"

Bran:
    to prevent the existence of an extremely powerful being that can defeat any foe in one punch
    a man who did 100 push - up, 100 sit -ups, 100 squats and 10 km run daily
    was transferred to the world of Errin from his world before he aakens to his power an lose his hair
    his memory was also wiped out and because of the he became a vagabond
    a lifestyle which he later on retains after he gets hypnotized by the curse

Aislin - shes too cute that i get distracted to be able to think any details about her past
    who ever she was doesn't matter i would still love her

Carrie - shes too hot i cant keep my cool that tsundre and slightly sadistic personality makes it hard not to fall for her

so im leaving the rest of it to u guys
    what are ur thoughts

We did have some Guardians speculation back in week 1, but that's in the pile from 3 weeks ago.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    @noobodyzxz
    I agree with your reasoning about the defects, but I don't think Locke is a giant-elf mongrel (that's insulting to giants). Judging by the eyes, I think he has some goblin in him, therefore he is a goblin. (Btw, you put the name "Bran" in the final parts of the Locke section.)