Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What I think the Mabi-Campfire is

RelinquishedRelinquished
Mabinogi Rep: 1,635
edited November 2, 2018 in General Chat
There is no information about the Mabinogi Campfire so this is WHAT I think it is.

What : It has a similar mechanism to "Speed Dating" but because it isn't a dating deal, it is treated as a "Speed Communication" from one table to the next. Every 2 mins one person will move to another table around the campfire. And eventually.. everyone will be able to speak to EVERYONE at the event without feeling left out on a conversation.
--
So far this is what I think will happen as a means to keep the event up. Aside from that, there will be obviously prizes, gifts, games, announcements, and other activities as well. The Speed-Dating Process is just a means to add a way for everyone as a community to communicate with one another verbally in a social manner.

So what do you think?
  1. What is the most likely thing to happen at the Mabi-Campfire?37 votes
    1. A "Speed-Communication" Rotation between individual people every 2 mins
       3% (1 vote)
    2. Obviously what the event states.
       11% (4 votes)
    3. There will be many games, many, many games for the passing 6 hours.
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Prizes and the Giveaway.
       5% (2 votes)
    5. Free Food I bet.
       35% (13 votes)
    6. Nothing here describes what I think will most likely happen.
       46% (17 votes)

Comments

• OkuraOkura
    Mabinogi Rep: 420
    edited November 2, 2018
    It would probably be more relaxed than that. While that sounds fun if optional, I think many would feel uncomfortable in a scenario like that. I do believe the event page did say there would be a free meal, though. So I'm sure everyone would have a chance to eat and talk.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Relinquishedpawcalypse
  • RelinquishedRelinquished

I think it should be like this.
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    i feel like the campfire is like Mabinogi's version of Blizzcon, explaining the future updates, new things, etc (maybe the mobile app release as well)
    BronzebreakFaithrendPolicroma
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    I was hoping that a huge bonfire would be involved
    JazmynDaggerpaw12pawcalypse
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 4, 2018
    I thought it would be a sort of rave. I have absolutely no idea what rave is, but I assumed copious amounts of Divine Magic Powder will be consumed in a rather enchanting evening. ;)
  • FaithrendFaithrend
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited November 4, 2018
    I feel like KR staff is coming to kinda check out the things we've been complaining about over the years and and talking to the community about the things the NA team has been pushing for realisticly this is what I'm expecting, with the hope for a sever merge date to bring me off this hiatus
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    There better be an actual campfire. Outside. With marshmallows.
    Faithrend
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 5, 2018
    Sai wrote: »
    There better be an actual campfire. Outside. With marshmallows.

LA has no burn days :D
    And fires are restricted to certain areas.

I asked for info on day 1, and we have no info.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I believe it will be an upcoming announcement of a crossover between Campfire Marshmallows and Mabinogi, and Milletians from all over will be able to enjoy a delicious treat hammer-made by Ferghus himself.
    edited November 6, 2018
    We need facts and details.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    It's going to be a magic ritual were all attendees will be magically transferred Erinn ala Isekai anime where if you die there you die for real and then all Kirito wannabes will die in increasing horrific and amusing ways before some invasion from Maple Story 2 happens and rocks fall and everyone dies.
    Kensamaofmari
    edited November 6, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    It's going to be a magic ritual were all attendees will be magically transferred Erinn ala Isekai anime where if you die there you die for real and then all Kirito wannabes will die in increasing horrific and amusing ways before some invasion from Maple Story 2 happens and rocks fall and everyone dies.

The title: I went to another world via Tir Na Nog after joining a group gathering for the first time

Everyone gets warped right into the 2nd Battle of Mag Tuireadh

I know location; I know what is going to happen to by the way based on the location. I will not tell you where and what is going to happen. I will not disclose this information; I actually think I know what is going to happen.. and it's really cool based upon the location chosen. (It might not mean much for some people because of the location; but to me personally, it means a lot)

I know location; I know what is going to happen to by the way based on the location. I will not tell you where and what is going to happen. I will not disclose this information; I actually think I know what is going to happen.. and it's really cool based upon the location chosen. (It might not mean much for some people because of the location; but to me personally, it means a lot)

That is not at all convincing.

Oh.. it is.

Oh.. it is.

Stahp playing tricks on me mind! >.<

Oh.. it is.

Then go to the event... I will be there...

Oh.. it is.

Then go to the event... I will be there...

But I want more info... (endless loop begins)
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I don't care what will be there LOL

ASK KOREANS TO CHANGE GRAPHICS PLZ PLOXS