Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up! Thursday 11/8

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited November 5, 2018 in General Chat
Hey, Milletians, we're hitting the end of some events! Hopefully with the teasers we've been seeing on the Facebook group, this Thursday is the mark of our Life Skill and Homestead Update!

Events We're Saying Goodbye To:
Lorraine's Nightmare (says 11/7, but also says Thursday)
Halloween Villains Event

Since we're getting so many of those Halloween Stickers, make sure you guys get those turned in for those goodies our four NPCs offer before it's too late~! Get them turned in!
(\(^_^)/)

Most other events and sales are continuing until November 15th, so no worries on those. These include the Spooky Pet Sale, the Scarlet Nightstalker Monster Summoning Loot O' Lantern, and the Halloween Attendance Event. Noblesse Deity Box goes until November 29th.
GretaBronzebreakcourtneyyJazmynAlexisEUWolfandWolf

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Thank you for the heads-up! ^_^
    Leinei
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you've been hoarding up stickers for the whole event, then good luck with your drops from the boxes you're likely to be spam opening from the Halloween Villains Event.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Also, if you guys get coupons for the Improved Birman stuff, make sure to make room in your Basic Inventory before using them. THE BAGS WILL ONLY GO IN THE BASIC INVENTORY TAB.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I fell behind a few days on attendance (forgetting to press button sheesh) and a week for Villains (lack of time). Gotta get going this week.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Leinei
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Yea, I just wanted to say, thank you for doing these forum posts to remind us when certain events end. Most of the time I forget to check the announcements these days and miss out the last week of the events since I'm so busy irl. Much appreciated ^.^
    LeineiJazmyn
  • LeineiLeinei
    Anytime. (\(^_^)/)
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    edited November 6, 2018
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN

#MAGA lul, but no, it should be Make Cooking Great Again! And we will finally reach Gordon's cooking rank ahahahahaha! Cook everything! Eat it all!

Ok, I will stop before I get warning.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN

#MAGA lul, but no, it should be Make Cooking Great Again! And we will finally reach Gordon's cooking rank ahahahahaha! Cook everything! Eat it all!

LOL
    For real life skills don't nmeed renown. Don't you know how bad fighter and alchemy are?? xD
    Kensamaofmari
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN

LOL
    For real life skills don't nmeed renown. Don't you know how bad fighter and alchemy are?? xD

The only alchemy I use is Ranck C Synth to make dyes. Yes, alchemy needs some fixing. Tailteann is a ghost town just like Bangor
  • LeineiLeinei
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN

LOL

The only alchemy I use is Ranck C Synth to make dyes. Yes, alchemy needs some fixing. Tailteann is a ghost town just like Bangor

Synth is stupid useful in making Poison Herbs for Potion Making and Magic Craft. =D
    Kensamaofmari
  • LeineiLeinei
    Boop to keep the thread around the top so people don't miss it.
  • ZyunZyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN

Uhh you know that alchemy with erg is immensely broken right? You get a 9 second chain cylinder cooldown and 50 alch dmg and a x3 increase burst dmg AND to top it all off you also get rapid fire flame bursts which increase its attack speed by 50%. So this life update will help alchemy a lot.
  • ZyunZyun
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Considering the fact 40k flame burst on a
    Single tick is already doable for me so eh
    Need to collect rewards tonight. And say goodbye to those funny so called hypnotized villains.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Need to collect rewards tonight. And say goodbye to those funny so called hypnotized villains.

They weren't really villains though. =T
    Leinei wrote: »

They weren't really villains though. =T

They were more of victims.
    Leinei
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Thank you, Leinei, for always letting us know about events ending! :)
    Leinei
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Zyun wrote: »
    PLS
    No life skill renown.

MAKE ALCHEMY GREAT AGAIN

Uhh you know that alchemy with erg is immensely broken right? You get a 9 second chain cylinder cooldown and 50 alch dmg and a x3 increase burst dmg AND to top it all off you also get rapid fire flame bursts which increase its attack speed by 50%. So this life update will help alchemy a lot.

plz plox chains are broken rn because u can cap it with dex and luck and str 2 i guess, BUT hp/mp/st have limits so