Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Idea from a image.

Kayla661Kayla661
Mabinogi Rep: 515
in General Chat
[img][/img]anime-girl-pink-hair-swing-smiling-animal-ears-flowers-cherry-blossom-bird
I really like this image and was wondering if anyone else would love to have that little winged fox/cat as a in game pet?. And what if we had an ability to hold our pets?.<3

Comments

• JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    First off, your image is not being shown, I think you may have pasted the alt code rather than the image's url. There would probably be copy right issues if it's from an anime.
    Your idea for holding pets kind of already exists. For example you can carry alpaca pets in the air, carry sprite pets on your back, hold bird pets on your hand/head, etc. However I agree that it would be cute to add a little animal pet you can cuddle-hold. Maybe when you move it can be pulling you along trying to escape but you can't let go cus it's too adorable.
    Faithrend
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 5, 2018
    Anime-girl-pink-hair-swing-smiling-animal-ears-flowers-cherry-blossom-bird.
    Do we really need an image of that? It's pretty much described just by the image name you posted lmao.
    Kensamaofmari
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    The ability to physically/virtually interact with our pets is an interesting idea
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I really hope they're not referring to Kyubei from Madoka...
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Leinei wrote: »
    I really hope they're not referring to Kyubei from Madoka...
    qb.jpg
    Bronzebreak
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 6, 2018
    jjeremy wrote: »
    First off, your image is not being shown, I think you may have pasted the alt code rather than the image's url. There would probably be copy right issues if it's from an anime.
    Your idea for holding pets kind of already exists. For example you can carry alpaca pets in the air, carry sprite pets on your back, hold bird pets on your hand/head, etc. However I agree that it would be cute to add a little animal pet you can cuddle-hold. Maybe when you move it can be pulling you along trying to escape but you can't let go cus it's too adorable.

I am not sure, were they talking of the bird, or the anime girl? Last time I checked, the only anime girls were other players and NPCs, to whom neither could be our pets!
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

I am not sure, were they talking of the bird, or the anime girl? Last time I checked, the only anime girls were other players and NPCs, to whom neither could be our pets!

I'd like to have cute anime girls as pets. Give them a collar, some ears, maybe a tail.
    THICCthighssavelives
    JoeyDee9 wrote: »

I'd like to have cute anime girls as pets. Give them a collar, some ears, maybe a tail.

Pet players?
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

Pet players?

Fixed?

Bronzebreak

Pet players?

Fixed?

If you say so.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435

Pet players?

Fixed?

If you say so.

wots going on.
  • JJJJ
    Put a cat hairband on a partner?
    Put a cat hairband on a partner?

And a tail
    pawcalypse
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited November 6, 2018
    I want an Arc Lich or some type of Banshee pet. Please C=?
    Kensamaofmari
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjHVvpV9LwM0jOPoxUfKmRJS33EXBYfe0Fjbm8T1J6A_HTKcYc
    What about something like this?
    For alchemist it would tie right in.
    JazmynBronzebreakKensamaofmaripawcalypseGaby5011
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Chimeras would be amazing and baby ones even moreso. =D
    JazmynKensamaofmaripawcalypse
  • JJJJ
    Tatsugi wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjHVvpV9LwM0jOPoxUfKmRJS33EXBYfe0Fjbm8T1J6A_HTKcYc
    What about something like this?
    For alchemist it would tie right in.

It's so adorable I don't even care that it's creepy!!
    But there's no way that's real. Is it photoshopped?
    pawcalypseJazmynKayla661
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    latest?cb=20121003093209
    Now are ya sure Leinei? Are ya sure?
    WolfandWolfBronzebreak
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900