Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make my Great Mallet Great Again. Mallet.

BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
edited September 27, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
So chaos was churning this night, and something was created that totally shuddent have been.
The Conqueror Crocodile Great Mallet was born! Enchants so Powerful. It exceeds the weapons base damage. Truly a work of art.
However. The conqueror lying dormant in this weapon is being oppressed! He is forbidden from special upgrades by some malevolent force!
Anyway we can fix this? Nudge Nudge, Wink wink

unknown.png
THICCthighssavelivesSherri

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    My general consensus on Special Upgrades are that, outside of specific circumstances (e.g., Beginner weapons), all that matters is getting the Normal Upgrades and the Gem Upgrade. Granted, I haven't done this on my own Great Mallet, so I don't know if this is true. What I do know is that you can Erg Upgrade the Great Mallet, despite the wiki saying otherwise. It's basically the one thing that wants me to see if I might be able to Special Upgrade the Great Mallet; I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. Proficiency and such.

If for whatever reason you can't Special Upgrade the Great Mallet, I would like to see that be changed since that would basically destroy the viability of a Great Mallet in terms of upgrades. And I like my Great Mallet.
    THICCthighssavelivesSherri
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    yeah it needs changed. you can erg it, you can reforge it, but you cant special upgrade it. such a tragedy.
    unknown.png

i want this changed too. quite a bit. my item is already ready to go afterall. the enchants exsist on a 4% chance so far. seriously, one attempt and i made this somehow.
    unknown.png
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    edited November 5, 2018
    Apparently this is the only way. Please join the quest to make the great mallet a viable option.

blasmapthy.png

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Please only create one thread of the same topic. Thread has been merged with a previously existing thread of the same topic. Thank you.