Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LIFE SKILLS UPDATE COMING

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be nice if they came around on Wednesday with a surprise stream showing the homestead changes and uncapped skills, and then the very next day was the update?

I wouldn't complain!

My life would be complete.

(we still need mana shield uncap however)
    IyasenuJazmyn
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Leinei wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I saw a notice on Facebook about the Homestead Update coming too. Maybe we're getting both this week?

Probably not this week. I'm gonna say later this month.

Can't be too late in the month as the team goes away for Thanksgiving Break at the end of it.

Thanksgiving event for the update is possible

I can't see it though. For holidays, Nexon only has a skeleton crew around, so if stuff goes awry when they're gone from the update, it would be very bad. I could see at the latest the week before.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    What's sad or rather what's good is that out of all of the recent updates, this is what I was looking forward to.
    Jazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I saw a notice on Facebook about the Homestead Update coming too. Maybe we're getting both this week?

Probably not this week. I'm gonna say later this month.

Can't be too late in the month as the team goes away for Thanksgiving Break at the end of it.

Thanksgiving event for the update is possible

I can't see it though. For holidays, Nexon only has a skeleton crew around, so if stuff goes awry when they're gone from the update, it would be very bad. I could see at the latest the week before.

Well all you need to do is lump it a week before and let it play out :D (easier said than done)
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 7, 2018
    Hinotama wrote: »
    What's sad or rather what's good is that out of all of the recent updates, this is what I was looking forward to.

It is a good thing. All of the cooking and Campfire potentially being useful again! Doesn't part of that new setup heal POTION POISONING?

Well all you need to do is lump it a week before and let it play out :D (easier said than done)

Lump it? I don't know what that means. O_o
    Hinotama wrote: »

It is a good thing. All of the cooking and Campfire potentially being useful again! Doesn't part of that new setup heal POTION POISONING?

Lump it? I don't know what that means. O_o

Mix it all in the batter? Idk. xD
    Jazmyn
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I got fed up with the food puns in that post.
    Jazmyn
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Wouldn't it be nice if they came around on Wednesday with a surprise stream showing the homestead changes and uncapped skills, and then the very next day was the update?

I wouldn't complain!

Katherz and Nexon Make this happen! (\(^_^)/)

Hey, I was off about there being a stream beforehand, but it's a very nice surprise that this update IS coming on Thursday, wahoo!
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 7, 2018

I wouldn't complain!

Katherz and Nexon Make this happen! (\(^_^)/)

Hey, I was off about there being a stream beforehand, but it's a very nice surprise that this update IS coming on Thursday, wahoo!

Woot! Thanks, Nexon! =D

rmqguy6.png?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Inb4 they surprise us with Elves being able to get dark skin too. =D
    KensamaofmariIyasenuJazmynpawcalypse
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

OMG YOU WERE RIGHTTTTTT
    Leinei
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 7, 2018
    I posted this on the announcement page, but I'm going to warn everyone here too:
    Just a heads up, according to this page http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JCI/scheduled-maintenance-november-8th maintenance will be 5 hours as well, not 3 like the forum post.

Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 5 hours.

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
    Thursday, November 8th
    Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
    Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
    Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM

EDIT: Katherz updated the post. :)

OMG YOU WERE RIGHTTTTTT

Leinei the event and update foreseer.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Lol, I'm not that good. Now if I'm right about elves getting dark skin tomorrow too, then we can talk. XD
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak