Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I want to come back but...

helpmehelpyouhelpmehelpyou
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
I cant recovery my old account, i used random information to create it and i forget the email of registration ( i made alot of account early when i was a noob, and for some event too)
i only remember my in game name, server and have like 4 or 5 free pegasus from generation
is there a way i can recovery? i tried long ago with support but they think im a thief or something but they can check that none log again ever

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 7, 2018
    Unless you have the email and some information on the account, you could be out of luck. Nexon Support has to have adequate knowledge that the account in question is yours before they initiate any sort of recovery. This is to protect players against any sort of potential issues with their accounts.
    helpmehelpyou
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    And that's why you don't use random info when making account :D!
    helpmehelpyouAlshian
  • helpmehelpyouhelpmehelpyou
    Leinei wrote: »
    Unless you have the email and some information on the account, you could be out of luck. Nexon Support has to have adequate knowledge that the account in question is yours before they initiate any sort of recovery. This is to protect players against any sort of potential issues with their accounts.

but my account hasn't have anything amazing or endgame gear or ultra valuable cosmetics, just some of free pets nothing else im not asking for recovery an account with 9999999999 gold and such items..
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    And that's why you don't use random info when making account :D!

yeah i know, but the main problem is that my old computer die and all with it
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    If you can work out more information about the account and prove it's yours, send in a ticket. If you cannot find this information, nexon may ask for Identification.
    Give them information like purchase history, such as if you used a paypal and what paypal you used, the names of characters on the account, when you created the account. If you can prove its your account, they may be able to help you. Provide screenshots of your account as well and explain thoroughly that you've lost the email accociated with the account and have forgotten the password to your nexon account.
    If you can remember your email, even if it's not 100% correct, try to guess and provide it anyway, it might help them find your account.

In the future, don't use "throwaway" information because it doesn't do anything in your favor. Because of this fact, the odds of you recovering your account are very slim.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Since accounts are virtual property, should Nexon accidentally give access to the wrong person, this could potentially involve them having to turn to their legal team; companies prefer that their legal teams earn a paycheck without having to do an ounce of work. What this means is you would have to absolutely prove that you are the owner of the account. If there is even a shred of doubt then you will be SOL. In other words you will not be able to prove it so that Nexon won't be taking any chances legally. Therefore your only recourse is to remember your log-in information. If you can't do that then all that's left is to move on; as you said the accounts weren't particularly valuable anyway.
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei

but my account hasn't have anything amazing or endgame gear or ultra valuable cosmetics, just some of free pets nothing else im not asking for recovery an account with 9999999999 gold and such items..

It doesn't matter. As Helsa said, it would be a legal matter if said account was given to you when you aren't able to prove it as yours. You have to be able to prove it to be yours. Since it wasn't a very valuable account, maybe your best course of action would be to start anew. You could try Customer Support, but just don't be surprised if they come back saying they can't help you. =T
    Giegue wrote: »
    If you can work out more information about the account and prove it's yours, send in a ticket. If you cannot find this information, nexon may ask for Identification.
    Give them information like purchase history, such as if you used a paypal and what paypal you used, the names of characters on the account, when you created the account. If you can prove its your account, they may be able to help you. Provide screenshots of your account as well and explain thoroughly that you've lost the email accociated with the account and have forgotten the password to your nexon account.
    If you can remember your email, even if it's not 100% correct, try to guess and provide it anyway, it might help them find your account.

In the future, don't use "throwaway" information because it doesn't do anything in your favor. Because of this fact, the odds of you recovering your account are very slim.

FIRST SORRY for my english
    i did it some years ago but i didnt give them my id because i know its doesnt matter because i used random information on creation
    and if i dont remember wrong i only bought NX with gold in game so less chanse to me to prove that the account is mine...
    i dont have screenshot because this is another computer but if sabina doesnt delete my msg in twiter she can have one picture that i made for an event that say my in game name and server but that how can help me to rcovery my account? idk idthink so
    i only remember the awful face that i bought with NX with nice haircut :P 4 or 5 pegasus from Generations and i was doing alchemy and fighter, (was crap lol if i have the chance to unrank all the fighter skill i will....) what else all the other character on my account are low total level, two elf male and female same with giants and humans
    just for the storage and pets from generation...
    if you know is alot of work to do all the generation to get the pegasus pet, that is the value of my account the time i spend to get thos epets :(
    edited November 8, 2018
    i dont want to rank alchemy again in my life lol, hydra and alchemy mastery was a pain and got alot of help to reach r1 D:
    edited November 8, 2018
    idk anymore if i mess up with another accounts information because i played mari, ruairu and alexina goddammit
    mari was my first server, total noob just reach like 130 total level and then some friend tell me to go to ruairi and then i lay alot there i quit and give my account to a friend, some years later i start again rank all ranger skill again to r1 was so nice that elf but again i quit and give everything to ppls and friend , i just drop a lot of stuff in the floor in dunbarton and i think i give my account but i dont rememebr if someone took it
    my charactar was Wawba or wawba on ruuairi elf archer female with funny face but i can be wrong because i made mules with names like vvawba
    wavvba and go on XD
  • VivianVivian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    time to re-roll. you've restarted before one more time aint gonna kill ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    R.I. Letter P, going to have to start over sorry :c

Always make an account with valid info else someone like you will forget made up info and lose it forever.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 8, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »

Always make an account with valid info else someone like you will forget made up info and lose it forever.

Writing it down and keeping it somewhere safe will also help you in the future. This is true with e-mail addresses too and past passwords, if you don't have a means of confirming identity via text on your phone or an email, keeping a log of past passwords sometimes will help too.
  • Jayy124Jayy124
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    i dont want to rank alchemy again in my life lol, hydra and alchemy mastery was a pain and got alot of help to reach r1 D:

New players get a lot more benefits now than they did five years ago. Sure it sucks because of all the time you invested but at least now you'll know what you're doing. And don't forget the email this time :(

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Alshian wrote: »

Writing it down and keeping it somewhere safe will also help you in the future. This is true with e-mail addresses too and past passwords, if you don't have a means of confirming identity via text on your phone or an email, keeping a log of past passwords sometimes will help too.

This too, you should have a pen and paper for your very info needs.
  • GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    *snip*

FIRST SORRY for my english
    i did it some years ago but i didnt give them my id because i know its doesnt matter because i used random information on creation
    and if i dont remember wrong i only bought NX with gold in game so less chanse to me to prove that the account is mine...
    i dont have screenshot because this is another computer but if sabina doesnt delete my msg in twiter she can have one picture that i made for an event that say my in game name and server but that how can help me to rcovery my account? idk idthink so
    i only remember the awful face that i bought with NX with nice haircut :P 4 or 5 pegasus from Generations and i was doing alchemy and fighter, (was crap lol if i have the chance to unrank all the fighter skill i will....) what else all the other character on my account are low total level, two elf male and female same with giants and humans
    just for the storage and pets from generation...
    if you know is alot of work to do all the generation to get the pegasus pet, that is the value of my account the time i spend to get thos epets :(

Your English is fine.
    Times have changed and due to internet security Nexon generally asks for proof of your identity to recover a lost account due to loss of log in credentials.
    Entering a Karma Coin code still counts as a transaction and will be recorded on the account, but since you can't prove your purchase because you bought it with gold ingame then it can't help you. I assume you were young then and don't have very much information that you could use to get the account back.
    Sabina no longer is a part of the Mabinogi team, so that screenshot wont help you :<

It seems you wont lose a lot if you start over, you can easily regain those pegasus pets and leveling is much easier now! You will also be provided with a pet broom right at the beginning with a new account. Honestly you should start fresh! That way you dont have to worry about de-ranking fighter, and you'll get all those Pegasus back in no time.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 9, 2018
    Your English is fine.
    Times have changed and due to internet security Nexon generally asks for proof of your identity to recover a lost account due to loss of log in credentials.
    Entering a Karma Coin code still counts as a transaction and will be recorded on the account, but since you can't prove your purchase because you bought it with gold ingame then it can't help you. I assume you were young then and don't have very much information that you could use to get the account back.
    Sabina no longer is a part of the Mabinogi team, so that screenshot wont help you :<

It seems you wont lose a lot if you start over, you can easily regain those pegasus pets and leveling is much easier now! You will also be provided with a pet broom right at the beginning with a new account. Honestly you should start fresh! That way you dont have to worry about de-ranking fighter, and you'll get all those Pegasus back in no time.

You will get a broom, eagle, and horse provided you do not skip tutorials or generations. :3
  • LeineiLeinei
    You also can rebirth every day until you hit cumulative 1000.
  • NightVVatchNightVVatch
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I asked Nexon's Customer Support just to update my e-mail address to a new provider, and they wouldn't lift a finger to help me without me uploading a government-issue photo ID to somehow prove the account was mine. Even though I posted the ticket from my logged-in account.