Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Crom Bás Part 2 update!
https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/71292/crom-b-s-unveiled-abyss-part-2-patch-notes-january-13th-2022
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

POLL: Lover's in the Forest of Desire

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 63,920
Posts: 8,688
Member
edited November 9, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Your comment was edited for the following reason: Inappropriate Language; Bypassing the forum's language filter.


After running this 3 dozen times I am petitioning that the damn bloody book be made tradable LIKE ALL THE OTHER BLOODY SKILL BOOKS OUT THERE. Seriously devcat, you -removed- suck for doing this to us. AND WITH CRAPPY DROP RATES. Why??? Whyyyyyyyy???????

-breathes-

Anyway, here's the poll. Lets hope we can get this changed in the future.
And please, do not make anymore skill books untradable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!!!! :|

Thank you.

Gaea of Ruairi.
Helsa
  1. Make this book tradable.25 votes
    1. Yes
       76% (19 votes)
    2. No, I am masochist.
       24% (6 votes)

Comments

  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,920
    Posts: 8,688
    Member
    edited November 8, 2018
    I also want to point out that by making that book untradable it's going to cause an issue with completing the quest. A lot of players are already giving up and are just going to use skill seals. This will cause those players to submit tickets to get rid of that skill quest. So I don't know if making that book untradable was an oversight or some kind of mistake, it really doesn't make any sense. We have always been able to sell skill books we don't need to other players who do need them. I hope you fix this. Thanks.
    Helsa
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,655
    Posts: 886
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    I also want to point out that by making that book untradable it's going to cause an issue with completing the quest. A lot of players are already giving up and are just going to use skill seals. This will cause those players to submit tickets to get rid of that skill quest. So I don't know if making that book untradable was an oversight or some kind of mistake, it really doesn't make any sense. We have always been able to sell skill books we don't need to other players who do need them. I hope you fix this. Thanks.

    It hasn't even been 12 hours. I highly doubt alot of players are giving up.

    PolicromaChaosShadowBronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,920
    Posts: 8,688
    Member
    edited November 8, 2018
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I also want to point out that by making that book untradable it's going to cause an issue with completing the quest. A lot of players are already giving up and are just going to use skill seals. This will cause those players to submit tickets to get rid of that skill quest. So I don't know if making that book untradable was an oversight or some kind of mistake, it really doesn't make any sense. We have always been able to sell skill books we don't need to other players who do need them. I hope you fix this. Thanks.

    It hasn't even been 12 hours. I highly doubt alot of players are giving up.

    I saw quite a few players today who were like "Ok, I am done. Screw this". I noticed on discord as well people were mentioning just using skill seals after running fiodh multiple times and not getting the book.
    Helsa
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 183
    Member
    Yea my friends and I are thinking about seals too. It was painful enough getting books and stuff to get to the previous caps. I don't want to do that again. And don't get me started on the hell hound skull XD

    If the new books drop rates are crap AND they aren't tradeable... seals man... seals
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,005
    Posts: 2,411
    Member
    edited November 8, 2018
    What skill is this book for anyway? Ok, so it's for Rest, but what rank of Fiodh are you supposed to run for it?
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Posts: 1,009
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    I also want to point out that by making that book untradable it's going to cause an issue with completing the quest. A lot of players are already giving up and are just going to use skill seals. This will cause those players to submit tickets to get rid of that skill quest. So I don't know if making that book untradable was an oversight or some kind of mistake, it really doesn't make any sense. We have always been able to sell skill books we don't need to other players who do need them. I hope you fix this. Thanks.

    It hasn't even been 12 hours. I highly doubt alot of players are giving up.

    I saw quite a few players today who were like "Ok, I am done. Screw this". I noticed on discord as well people were mentioning just using skill seals after running fiodh multiple times and not getting the book.

    I don't disagree that books should be tradeable, but I do think if people are giving up already its way too early. I mean, it just came out. What fun would it be to rank all the uncapped skills in one day.... what would you do until the next uncap.... or new skill release.... ? Everyone would go back to afking with fancy new rank 1 skills. :(
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,755
    Posts: 6,955
    Member
    edited November 9, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    What skill is this book for anyway? Ok, so it's for Rest, but what rank of Fiodh are you supposed to run for it?

    Some people claimed that they have gotten the book from Normal Fiodh.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,920
    Posts: 8,688
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    What skill is this book for anyway? Ok, so it's for Rest, but what rank of Fiodh are you supposed to run for it?

    Some people claimed that they have gotten the book from Normal Fiodh.

    I can confirm this, me and my guild leader were running fiodh NORMAL together and on the first run it dropped from his chest. I was like oh ok, maybe this won't be so hard. How utterly wrong I was. We both spam run it for dozens of times. Nothing. Freak got it on the first try, meanwhile I am still struggling. XD
    JazmynHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,755
    Posts: 6,955
    Member
    edited November 9, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    What skill is this book for anyway? Ok, so it's for Rest, but what rank of Fiodh are you supposed to run for it?

    Some people claimed that they have gotten the book from Normal Fiodh.

    I can confirm this, me and my guild leader were running fiodh NORMAL together and on the first run it dropped from his chest. I was like oh ok, maybe this won't be so hard. How utterly wrong I was. We both spam run it for dozens of times. Nothing. Freak got it on the first try, meanwhile I am still struggling. XD

    Yikes...
    So far I ran it 3 times alone. No book. Will continue when I feel like there's nothing else to do.
  • XueXue
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Posts: 3
    Member
    I've been spamming this since yesterday. I'm on run 30 and I'm starting to think this book doesn't exist...atleast for me
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 63,920
    Posts: 8,688
    Member
    I've run out of steam, maybe if I was younger I could zone out easier and just play. But I just can't do it anymore. XD
    Helsa