Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Log In Screen

YuoichiYuoichi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
edited November 9, 2018 in General Chat
Who's that pink haired NPC from the new screen? o.o

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited November 9, 2018
    I think it's Nessa...?

j9htNon.png
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Greta wrote: »
    I think it's Nessa...?

j9htNon.png

oo she looks similar thanks!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Surprisingly, I go to Nessa quite often to get heals.
  • YuoichiYuoichi

Lol tbh i've never seen her LOL btw whot server are u on?
    edited November 9, 2018
    Yuoichi wrote: »

The server that is in my name xD Nao's mortal body.
    Yuoichi
  • YuoichiYuoichi

The server that is in my name xD Nao's mortal body.

OMG I got triggered for a moment LOL i thought nessa was mortal nao
    Kensamaofmari
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    and yet again Lorraine got ignored (sort of)
    im not sure if its same for other servers but during the Lorraine's nightmare event in Alexina
    people only played it for 2-4 days but because of the lack of people wanting to participate
    the number of people that were willing to wait for others to participate they slowly stopped doing the event
    (not sure maybe others were playing it while im offline or maybe when im afk )
    to the point that only selected channels had the event
    (or maybe it was just broken for me since i didnt see Lorraine in other channels during the second week of event or receive the daily for it )
    and here she is appearing on the log-in screen (or maybe im wrong and thats Elain) and the one that gets peoples attention is Nessa
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 10, 2018
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    im not sure if its same for other servers but during the Lorraine's nightmare event in Alexina
    people only played it for 2-4 days but because of the lack of people wanting to participate
    the number of people that were willing to wait for others to participate they slowly stopped doing the event
    (or maybe it was just broken for me since i didnt see Lorraine in other channels during the second week of event or receive the daily for it )
    and here she is appearing on the log-in screen (or maybe im wrong and thats Elain) and the one that gets peoples attention is Nessa

It's just one person, calm down lol.
    Also about Lorraine Event. I dropped doing it after few days, because a lot of players were ruining the runs, even after they get told what to do. Some of them even claimed that they did this event back in 2015, but some of them did things that caused me to lose a lot of brain cells. So I had to quit sadly.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz

It's just one person, calm down lol.
    Also about Lorraine Event. I dropped doing it after few days, because a lot of players were ruining the runs, even after they get told what to do. Some of them even claimed that they did this event back in 2015, but some of them did things that caused me to lose a lot of brain cells. So I had to quit sadly.

i told some people h to do it but most of them dont want to listen
    tho some did follow it since they find the strategy to be logical
    the strategy i told them is just the same to the one from wiki
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Lorraine's_Nightmare_is_back!

tho i think the main reason why people didnt put enough effort and patience into this event is that
    it didnt give anything that might have been worth it
    some items like those bag coupons may have tempted some
    but with it being inside a random box
    along with alot of stuff people dont really want
    to an event thats not only time consuming but need lot of patience
    its understandable why some people didnt find it interesting
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I diden't like that event solely because i am not fighting closer to the prize but rather under the mercy of RNG after RNG.

For the chances of not getting it at all discourages many. Also because folks get annoying when something is not done right and some players just wanted to think they know better when they just don't. "Oh i did this before." *Becomes the first to be dead weight and causing our plan to beat the game become in shambles* "So, you played this before?" *Player logs off*
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    now that I got to take another look at it
    It's not Lorraine 185px-Lorraine.png

it's Elaine 185px-Elain.png

o9mbbuC.png
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 11, 2018

Yeah, I was thinking if this is actually Lorraine because the outfit seemed too different to me... Assumed maybe see was put in another outfit, but I totally did't expect that there's two identical NPC's lol. Where does this NPC come from? From Housing channel too?
    Jayy124
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    edited November 11, 2018

Yeah, I was thinking if this is actually Lorraine because the outfit seemed too different to me... Assumed maybe see was put in another outfit, but I totally did't expect that there's two identical NPC's lol. Where does this NPC come from? From Housing channel too?

PLOT TWIST

Well I knew that she had a twin
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    Honestly the sheep terrifies me.

h28dpia.jpg
    Kensamaofmari

PLOT TWIST

Well I knew that she had a twin

Lorraine is finally sleeping, let her be!