Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quick Question - Green Plum Tea

courtneyycourtneyy
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
edited November 9, 2018 in Help
Disregard post, I figured out the issue. Thanks anyway :)

Comments

• TiernieTiernie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    If you could kindly help me to figure it out, I would appreciate it. I can not find green plums.
    pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Tiernie wrote: »
    If you could kindly help me to figure it out, I would appreciate it. I can not find green plums.

Green Plums are an Ingredient Hunting drop.
    Jazmyn
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    If it would help, anyone else, I found 1 in a Tailteann Shadow Mission. It was either a Gremlin or the usual Formor in the mission that dropped it.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    If it would help, anyone else, I found 1 in a Tailteann Shadow Mission. It was either a Gremlin or the usual Formor in the mission that dropped it.
    I got two from bears in Sen Mag.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited November 9, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I got two from bears in Sen Mag.

I wish there was a chart to which monster drops anything not what that monster usually drops (i.e. Gray Fox = Gray Fox Formor Scroll). Materials like leathers are random and ingredients are on a whole new level too.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I got a green plum while commercing in osna sail, either from a wolf or a bandit.
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    edited November 10, 2018
    Lol, well checking back, seems I wasn't the only person having trouble. Except my issue was that I wasn't sure where to look on the cooking menu but I ended up finding out that you have to make Green Plum Jam before you can make the Green Plum Tea, that's why I was confused.

As for where you get Green Plums (you can get them from any mob drop), I recommend throwing 3 - 4 hours of your life away in Solea Ant Hell just mindlessly kill bats/red ant lions. You might even score some treasure chest keys for fun. Don't forget to equip Master of Ingredient Hunting!

Cheers!
    Gretapawcalypse
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    oh god nexon why? D:
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Why can't they just add plum trees or blueberry bushes?
    A lot of ingredient hunting items don't make any sense!
  • Goldtiger01Goldtiger01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited November 15, 2018
    courtneyy wrote: »
    As for where you get Green Plums (you can get them from any mob drop), I recommend throwing 3 - 4 hours of your life away in Solea Ant Hell just mindlessly kill bats/red ant lions. You might even score some treasure chest keys for fun. Don't forget to equip Master of Ingredient Hunting!

Nono, don't waste so much time sitting in ant hell, that's boring and inefficient. If you want to get 5 plums in like less than 10 minutes, speed through saga 4 and get to the ritual part of the questline. Just spam AoE attacks into the grouped/respawning mobs and you'll get drops left and right. Master of Ingredient Hunting really helps speed up this process, as you said in your post.
    Ktty