Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the June Renovation Season 5 Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/92024/june-renovation-season-5-update-patch-notes-june-6th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATE] Pumpkin Pie Event

Comments

  • aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Posts: 142
    Member
    Belle wrote: »
    Where do the giant raccoons spawn and what time?

    Just north of Dunby near the tower, due North of the commerce tent. I don't know the exact spawn frequency, but it is often.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 184
    Member
    Crap, i thought that anyone could take part in the event so when i realized that my new character was automatically registered as my main (The first i logged in on) i thought that it didnt matter that much. She has next to nothing in life skills and i ranked up Close Combat and Chain skills so she is nearly out of AP as well, this time's event was a trap for me if i really need a chara with decent skills to repair the stuff.

    Normally (nowadays) the items will be deleted after the events or have an expiration time set on them, this sucks..
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Posts: 1,752
    Member
    what are you guys freaking out about? I assumed that quest to repair the items is not the same one as the daily quest... because I attacked the raccoon and talked to the boy and got my 2 pie pieces w/o repairing anything
  • MakaAikawaMakaAikawa
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Post: 1
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    So I failed to complete "Lost Items" daily quest because I only managed to get 1 Broken Leather Loop and when I tried to repair it with Weaving skill I have failed. Hitting Giant Raccoon doesn't help anymore because apparently I have hit the limit of how much items I can obtain from it for today. I instead got 5 Broken Blades and 3 Broken Hilts. What is this nonsense? This is a really poorly executed event. You need to have decent ranks of Life skills to complete all these tasks as well. This is not fun at all.

    Where even is the raccoon? I can't find it anywhere.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,205
    Posts: 9,197
    Member
    How am I suppose to repair this tool when they only give me one broken leather piece? >_<
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    MakaAikawa wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    So I failed to complete "Lost Items" daily quest because I only managed to get 1 Broken Leather Loop and when I tried to repair it with Weaving skill I have failed. Hitting Giant Raccoon doesn't help anymore because apparently I have hit the limit of how much items I can obtain from it for today. I instead got 5 Broken Blades and 3 Broken Hilts. What is this nonsense? This is a really poorly executed event. You need to have decent ranks of Life skills to complete all these tasks as well. This is not fun at all.

    Where even is the raccoon? I can't find it anywhere.

    To the North of Dunbarton. Try to check around the right side of the path, to the nearby tower. I usually find it there.
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    Posts: 164
    Member
    anyone know if the Shopping Bag is just the outfit, or is it an inventory bag that contains the outfit .... hope it's the latter for more inventory space
  • YvinYvin
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited November 10, 2018
    ookie wrote: »
    anyone know if the Shopping Bag is just the outfit, or is it an inventory bag that contains the outfit .... hope it's the latter for more inventory space

    RgDVEt8.png

    I think it's the complete outfit only.
    ookie
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited November 10, 2018
    Gotta admit, the rewards look decent, but I'm still curious what are these:
    • 100x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traveler's Suitcase
    • 5x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Comfy Cushioned Chair
    • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Leisurely Afternoon Tea Table
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Talamh Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Teine Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Uisce Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Gaoth Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Solas Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Oidhche Sequel Figure
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 786
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Gotta admit, the rewards look decent, but I'm still curious what are these:
    • 100x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traveler's Suitcase
    • 5x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Comfy Cushioned Chair
    • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Leisurely Afternoon Tea Table
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Talamh Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Teine Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Uisce Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Gaoth Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Solas Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Oidhche Sequel Figure


    The top three are showcased in the announcement for the event. The sequel figures, given their names, are likely HM figure versions of those elemental support puppets we got recently (the fire one, the water one, the air one that looks like an owl, the earth one, the light one, the dark one). I can't remember which is which though (I think Solas=light, Uisce=water,Oidhche=dark, Gaoth=earth, Teine=fire?, Talamh=air>???) .

    And it seems that in the shop they have extra stats.

    Talamh +6 Dex
    Teine +6 strength
    Uisce + 6 INT
    Gaoth +6 will
    Solas +6 Luck
    Oidhche +10 HP +10 Stam +10 MP
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited November 11, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Gotta admit, the rewards look decent, but I'm still curious what are these:
    • 100x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Traveler's Suitcase
    • 5x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Comfy Cushioned Chair
    • 30x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Leisurely Afternoon Tea Table
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Talamh Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Teine Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Uisce Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Gaoth Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Solas Sequel Figure
    • 15x Slices of Pumpkin Pies: Oidhche Sequel Figure


    The top three are showcased in the announcement for the event. The sequel figures, given their names, are likely HM figure versions of those elemental support puppets we got recently (the fire one, the water one, the air one that looks like an owl, the earth one, the light one, the dark one). I can't remember which is which though (I think Solas=light, Uisce=water,Oidhche=dark, Gaoth=earth, Teine=fire?, Talamh=air>???) .

    And it seems that in the shop they have extra stats.

    Talamh +6 Dex
    Teine +6 strength
    Uisce + 6 INT
    Gaoth +6 will
    Solas +6 Luck
    Oidhche +10 HP +10 Stam +10 MP

    Ah thanks, I did not realize that lol. I guess the Traveler's Suitcase is giving the idle pose, which looks cute actually. I'm gonna grab that Outfit Bag and Figures first.
    WolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,205
    Posts: 9,197
    Member
    The new figures stack, so if you want an extra boost to your stats I recommend getting one of each.

    Besdies that though I am having a terrible time with this event. Since this event started it only gave me ONE strap. I have plenty of the other broken mats but the event refuses to give me anymore straps. Therefore I can't complete this event. I can't find any of the straps for sale anywhere. Also I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE FORCED TO BUY STRAPS FROM OTHERS, damn event should just drop what you need. At this rate I may just give up this event and just collect my daily pies.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    The new figures stack, so if you want an extra boost to your stats I recommend getting one of each.

    Besdies that though I am having a terrible time with this event. Since this event started it only gave me ONE strap. I have plenty of the other broken mats but the event refuses to give me anymore straps. Therefore I can't complete this event. I can't find any of the straps for sale anywhere. Also I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE FORCED TO BUY STRAPS FROM OTHERS, damn event should just drop what you need. At this rate I may just give up this event and just collect my daily pies.

    The quest involving the broken mats isn't repeatable, so it's not like it affects your daily limit on pies.
    Just keep whacking the raccoon every day and eventually you'll have enough mats to make the tools.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Posts: 1,180
    Member
    Gremm wrote: »
    Crap, i thought that anyone could take part in the event so when i realized that my new character was automatically registered as my main (The first i logged in on) i thought that it didnt matter that much. She has next to nothing in life skills and i ranked up Close Combat and Chain skills so she is nearly out of AP as well, this time's event was a trap for me if i really need a chara with decent skills to repair the stuff.

    Normally (nowadays) the items will be deleted after the events or have an expiration time set on them, this sucks..

    These auto registry events are really terrible, really.

    Not everyone is going to read the noticifcation before logging in after a maintenance. It shouldn't even be a requirement.

    You read notifications to find out what's new. Not to avoid whatever disaster the game decides to throw at you.
    Gremm
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    edited November 11, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    The new figures stack, so if you want an extra boost to your stats I recommend getting one of each.

    Besdies that though I am having a terrible time with this event. Since this event started it only gave me ONE strap. I have plenty of the other broken mats but the event refuses to give me anymore straps. Therefore I can't complete this event. I can't find any of the straps for sale anywhere. Also I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE FORCED TO BUY STRAPS FROM OTHERS, damn event should just drop what you need. At this rate I may just give up this event and just collect my daily pies.

    The quest involving the broken mats isn't repeatable, so it's not like it affects your daily limit on pies.
    Just keep whacking the raccoon every day and eventually you'll have enough mats to make the tools.

    Yeah I finally understood what this quest was about. It actually was acting as "tutorial" for making these tools. I assume these materials only drop from Giant Raccoon and you can't find it anywhere else. Does it mean these gathering tools which you make will be event exclusive items? If so, gonna craft as much as possible.
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    Posts: 184
    Member
    edited November 11, 2018
    Sight, i have 21% chance to repair the stuff needed but im having a rotten luck lately. All my life skills are either novice or non-existent so im having a hard time with this new character. :/

    btw, we get some "Eweca-Enchanted Shards" from the daily quest as well, what do you use them for? I can't find any information about them and Magic Crafting is one of the talents I've never been interested in before so i don't know what to do with it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Posts: 2,887
    Member
    Gremm wrote: »
    Sight, i have 21% chance to repair the stuff needed but im having a rotten luck lately. All my life skills are either novice or non-existent so im having a hard time with this new character. :/

    btw, we get some "Eweca-Enchanted Shards" from the daily quest as well, what do you use them for? I can't find any information about them and Magic Crafting is one of the talents I've never been interested in before so i don't know what to do with it.

    I think you use Magic Craft to take the repaired parts, combine them together with the Eweca-Enchanted Shards, and you'll get the special crafting tools.
    Also try to save your materials until it's Monday.
    Monday boosts the success rate for repairing the materials.
    Also try to be in a full party, since the more people you're in a party with, the better your success rate for repairing the items, and crafting the special tools.
    Greta wrote: »
    Yeah I finally understood what this quest was about. It actually was acting as "tutorial" for making these tools. I assume these materials only drop from Giant Raccoon and you can't find it anywhere else. Does it mean these gathering tools which you make will be event exclusive items? If so, gonna craft as much as possible.

    Yep, if you want these tools, this event is where you're gonna get them.
    Gremm
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Posts: 2,519
    Member
    edited November 11, 2018
    Alrighty, so people can know the scale of figures, I've got the Gaoth and Uisce homestead ones in comparison to me. Gaoth is the green owl and Uisce is the blue water cat. They're also 1x1 space.

    tumblr_pi1cs2ilG81rrhqb2o1_640.jpg

    tumblr_pi1cs2ilG81rrhqb2o2_640.jpg
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 786
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    Alrighty, so people can know the scale of figures, I've got the Gaoth and Uisce homestead ones in comparison to me. Gaoth is the green owl and Uisce is the blue water cat. They're also 1x1 space.

    tumblr_pi1cs2ilG81rrhqb2o1_640.jpg

    tumblr_pi1cs2ilG81rrhqb2o2_640.jpg

    Oh darn, I DID get the names mixed up, didn't I? :( Sorry

    Oh but they look good; just like their support puppet counterpart, except you can now have them out and about in your HM. Very nice, since repairing puppets is a pretty hefty expense. Now we can enjoy them without having to worry about repairing them, lol.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,450
    Posts: 2,519
    Member
    edited November 11, 2018
    You did? I was just identifying them, so I didn't even notice.
    WolfandWolf