Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quitting sale - lots of male clothes

LunarZeroLunarZero
Mabinogi Rep: 1,535
edited October 2, 2018 in Mari Marketplace
I can no longer comment on my old post, so remaking it with an updated list. I am currently on Mari for the weekend with a shop in Belvast. I will try and be on more weekends with a shop. I don't really know prices on Mari anymore, but if your offer seems reasonable, I will probably take it.

GOLD ONLY, NO ITEMS

Quitting Mari, anyway. The bulk of it is clothing sets (which I'd prefer to sell as sets) with some other odds and ends thrown in. I haven't been on Mari to pay attention to prices in about 2 years, so most of the list won't have prices, feel free to make a offer, if it sounds reasonable, I'll probably take it. The majority of my stuff is dyed in a variation of 000000, 00FFFF, and 2200FF. I don't care if you don't like the colors, you get what you pay for, not what you wanna do to it. I'll do my best to keep the post up to date, but some things might slip through.

You may offer here or note me in-game @ Matashichi of Alexina (the preferred way)

~~~Clothes
Trump Card Hat (will be putting in auction house @50m, not expecting to get that much, but to let people know it's up for grabs)
Vampire Hunter Set
Kyra Floral Pattern Robe (will be putting in auction house @10m, not expecting to get that much, but to let people know it's up for grabs)
Frankenstein Set
Striped Pajama outfit (slippers sold)
Kaito set w/o headpiece (has been dyed)
Royal Academy Formal Set w/ Boat Shoes
Catastrophic Dexterity Chinese Dragon Helm Elf
Collector Outlaw Chinese Dragon Gauntlets Elf
Camo Chinese Dragon Boots
Pirate Chinese Dragon Armor Elf (armor is personalized, if you want a set and buy the other parts and want the armor too, all you'll need to do is give me a trade unlock pot or the money to buy one, and that'll be the cost of the armor)
Vine Dragon Scale Helm
Fox Outlaw Dragon Scale Gaunts
Strider Dragon Scale Greaves
Defensive Imp Dragon Scale Armor (the D-Scale set was before the elf heavy armor dex nerf, probably not worth selling the armor, would go for the same qualifications as the CD armor above)
Butterfly Set
Special Assault Royal Diamond Leather Light Armor (trade unlock + 1m)
Butler set

SAO Lisbeth show accurate set (small accents were dyed to be more show accurate)

~~~Misc. equips
Surprising Cornflower Celtic Cross +35 Luck
Surprising Buckle +25 Luck
Life Exploration Fishing Rod, Cooking Knife
Gloomy Sunday, no enchants, -3 dura, +15 buff, S5 spec. upgrade (needs unlocked)
Fifth Compass Fragment +9 crit
Third Compass Fragment +21 Max Damage
Sweetheart's Note +48 MP
Sweetheart's Handwarmer +51 HP
Sweetheart's Letter +9 def +1 prot
Sweetheart's Picture +49 stam
Cursed Talking Skull str11/dex12/int9/will10/luck6
Lambent Light
Succubus and Incubus inv. bags (have to be drop traded)

I think that's up to date. Removed a few things. Listing a lot of the smaller stuff in the AH, but that only works if people are explicitly looking for those items, so. Back on Mabi again after one of my regular hiatuses, so hit me up here (I'll try to monitor and bump this regularly) or on Matashichi of Alexina.

Comments

• LunarZeroLunarZero
    edited October 6, 2018
    Kaito outfit sold, only the shoes remain, price will be reduced for AH listing.
    Lambent Light sold

I also have a bunch of fully upgraded gathering tools for sale, + dura ug and the rest were for speed I believe, or a mix of speed and gathering. I'd say 200k per
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Kaito shoes sold, as well as a couple other small things.
  • MrPHaiNMrPHaiN
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Cursed Talking Skull str11/dex12/int9/will10/luck6 Price?
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    MrPHaiN wrote: »
    Cursed Talking Skull str11/dex12/int9/will10/luck6 Price?

I don't know prices anymore on Mari, make an offer, if it sounds reasonable, I'll probably take it.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    bump
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    bump
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    This weekend I will be putting up a shop in Belvast with a lot of clothes and what not. I will comment here when my shop is up and where it is exactly. I'll be hopefully offloading the majority of my smaller stuff, as well as some clothes. Will be doing what I can to keep it as full as possible.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Shop is live, channel 1, at the "s" in Weapons
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    edited October 28, 2018
    Shop is live once more, and in the same spot (ch1, at the "s"), and will be until I post one final message in this thread later tonight.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    Shop has closed up for now, here's a list of all the above list that sold. Some things you can still find on the AH, and I also learned that Catastrophic made the CD helm personalized. I wonder if removing the enchant would remove the personalization, but probably not.

Vanalen outfit, vampire hunter shoes, vanalen sandals, watermelon hat, moon charm, butterfly hat, all totems but picture and fifth compass
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    bump
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    2 months have passed and haven't sold much else. AH is kinda useless for advertising since you can't see names, and I don't log in enough to Mari for a house to make sense.
  • LunarZeroLunarZero
    edited February 18, 2019
    bump, vamp hunter outfit sold

More stuff going in the AH too, like the Dragon Scale armor pieces and Chinese Dragon gloves and shoes, gonna start all at 500k auctions
  • markmilianmarkmilian
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Surprising Cornflower Celtic Cross +35 Luck
    Surprising Buckle +25 Luck

Wonder are you still selling these two?
    If you are, how much do you prefer for each?

IGN:markmillian