Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rest time is best time book

ShadowamiShadowami
Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
in General Chat
I've ran the HM avon missions about 50 or more times so far, and all I'm getting is gems combo cards. Is it a very low drop rate? Or is it that avon need to get rid of all the other rewards besides the book because you know... it's a quest item. Should be a much higher drop to reduce having to spam ><

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    well I know what I'm using my skill training seals on :3 and what I'm farming to sell
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    ran it for 72+ so far and no book.

I will use training seals too :/
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Usually going in with a party increases your chances at the end reward. Much like Dungeons for their chest drop rates. One could go solo for 200+ runs and still come up empty while a party could probably obtain a drop after 10-20 runs. So expect a long grind otherwise.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    edited November 10, 2018
    all 4 avon missions, 2 players per run, 50+ runs still no book... i don't think MA drops it :/
  • AlshianAlshian
    I can see this book selling for a lot now...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Bet you the book is untradable. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Kensamaofmari
  • SaintxSwordsSaintxSwords
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Gaea wrote: »

You're correct.
    Kensamaofmari
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Gaea wrote: »

That would be correct. Got the book. Tried trading my friend to see. Untradable.

Toplel
    Kensamaofmari
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited November 11, 2018
    rip then your stuck getting it yourselves, I already trained it without the book using training seals so i saved myself taking a bullet :u
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Looks like Mabi's making daily missions relevant again. =T
    AlexisEUKensamaofmari
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited November 11, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »
    rip then your stuck getting it yourselves, I already trained it without the book using training seals so i saved myself taking a bullet :u

There are harder books for first aid and campfire. Well done...
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

well if he was sitting on 28 skill training seal 25's like me with all other skills capped besides the new life uncaps then yes well done :P
  • AlshianAlshian
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

which is why i still have like 4 ranks worth of training seals still xD
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I have an easier time farming adventurer seals for skill training seals than I do getting rare drops
    Alshian
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Are you all sure it needs to come from the difficulty hard? Or just "higher drop rate" predictions?
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited November 11, 2018
    I lost count of how many times I ran Avon HM missions to get my book, but I went from lvl 110 to 121 in a 3-person party.
    One could go insane from doing that over and over.

3racMtg.jpg
    It's right there. Grab it!
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    For me it dropped the first time, running Fortinbras alone.

I think I used up all my luck, because that was the only mission I got out of 30 pages. Was hoping to spam for a gold combo card. :(
  • AlshianAlshian
    Policroma wrote: »
    For me it dropped the first time, running Fortinbras alone.

I think I used up all my luck, because that was the only mission I got out of 30 pages. Was hoping to spam for a gold combo card. :(

rip, you need loads of awful things to happen to ya to build up luck again ;x