Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Patch Notes? THEY NINJA'D SOME STUFF IN!!!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited November 14, 2018 in General Chat
So you guys don't do patch notes anymore?

I'm asking because you guys updated the potion making system without mentioning anything. You now no longer need clovers to make 300's potions. You can now use clovers to make 500's potions. That's nice. I've already started converting my 300's over to 500's. Potion making for dayz~

Is there anything else anyone noticed that was updated or changed with this update THAT WASN'T MENTIONED? lol.

iAejqai.png 5WU8mLD.png
KingEphyHelsa
  1. Do you want patch notes?20 votes
    1. Yes
       90% (18 votes)
    2. No
       10% (2 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 9, 2018
    Maybe it's a bit patchy like fog? :D
    Jazmyn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 10, 2018
    smhlol
    Helsa
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 9, 2018
    Er.... I'm not sure if I just like, forgot this... but the fishing journal no longer has stars either??? I literally spent hours upon hours of my life and electricity bill trying to get 5 star fish..... am I imagining having done that before, or did they make my life's work disappear on me?

Edit: like, seriously, this really upsets me if it was all for nothing.... Please let this be a bug on viewing stars... please...

Edit: Where are my stars guyzz?! T_T

Edit: Okay, I'll stop panicking until I catch all the fishes again; my husband said that may be why they're gone.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 9, 2018
    HOHHHH...they are gone! Oh my god. Whats going on here???

gcHKtlZ.jpg

Can someone tell us whats going on here? What else changed? Holy crap this quest is all borked now. No stars means now I for sure will never complete this quest! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Keep it coming! What else? There has to be more. XD
    JazmynHelsa
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Oh, phew... my stars are back after catching the last 3 fish. T_T Sorry for panicking. Why didn't they warn us that would happen, and why didn't they tell us they added them? (BTW, they can all be caught on the fishing boat.) Also, the cooking journal has the new recipes in it too, which I was surprised was added too, actually.

On another note, we now need a Hellbound skull for first aid, lawl, and we have Korean field bosses summoning in..... crap... I don't remember where that was.... Dunbarton maybe?
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Since the previous update I noticed I can't open the minimap in the squires area. Madness.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 10, 2018
    I was hanging out in tir and noticed this scrolling by just now...
    AsZVnad.jpg
    Looks like the raids bosses from all over got detranslated. O_o;;;
    Helsa
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Summoning pets in my Homestead now is pretty great
    KitsuyashapawcalypseGoldtiger01
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Vimi wrote: »
    Summoning pets in my Homestead now is pretty great

Yeah but that was mentioned in the update.
    Helsa
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    New first titles were added. From those I've found, there's "The Sturdy" and "The Lively."
    The Sturdy (#49) - Hint Description: Let's train our bodies to be rugged and durable, able to withstand the most savage of beatings. - Hint Requirement: Have a total of 1000 HP or more (Divine Link counts).

The Lively (#51) - Hint Description: Let's build up our stamina, allowing us to tirelessly tend to our typical tasks. - Hint Requirement: Have a total of 1000 Stamina or more (Divine Link counts).

Safe to assume there's #50 related to MP, but I'm still far from reaching 1000 MP.
    JazmynWolfandWolf
  • ErrorForEverErrorForEver
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    Err...noticed the monster has higher cp now or we lost some cp
    pawcalypseWolfandWolf
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Err...noticed the monster has higher cp now or we lost some cp

That's mentioned (in the wiki) already:
    Combat Power formula values have been lowered, with HP giving 0.5 down from 1.0, and MP and Stamina giving 0.33 down from 0.5.
    WolfandWolf
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited November 10, 2018
    Draech wrote: »
    New first titles were added. From those I've found, there's "The Sturdy" and "The Lively."
    The Sturdy (#49) - Hint Description: Let's train our bodies to be rugged and durable, able to withstand the most savage of beatings. - Hint Requirement: Have a total of 1000 HP or more (Divine Link counts).

The Lively (#51) - Hint Description: Let's build up our stamina, allowing us to tirelessly tend to our typical tasks. - Hint Requirement: Have a total of 1000 Stamina or more (Divine Link counts).

Safe to assume there's #50 related to MP, but I'm still far from reaching 1000 MP.

It's actually leveling up once while having 2000 or greater in Hp/Mp/Sp for each of the respective titles. I did it in 1 go without forcing a level, but I knew how to do it before doing so lol

And to add this for ya
    f4d798b9c5.png

DraechGretaBronzebreak
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    did they add clover patches in hs and allow us to stack 4 leaf clovers
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    did they add clover patches in hs and allow us to stack 4 leaf clovers

I wish, but nope.

They also didn't add Mandrakes, Antidote Herbs, or Poison Herbs to homesteads.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    They patched my hands, now i can't seem to lend some.

Also it seems there is a gesture i have in one of my hot bar thats untranslated and can't seem to use it O .o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Alshian wrote: »
    They patched my hands, now i can't seem to lend some.

Also it seems there is a gesture i have in one of my hot bar thats untranslated and can't seem to use it O .o

Pic please?
    Helsa
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Stars only show up next to fish if the journal is complete. they added new fish, so you need to catch them at least once each for the stars to appear again... it's pretty straightforward and expected
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Hitting objects like signs, or lamps drop things more than what they used to. In fact there are times where 2 items drop at once, effectively increasing Large Nail droprates for wood boards and other crafts.
    pawcalypseJazmynKingEphy
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited November 11, 2018
    Edit:
    All 3 new fish can come from the fishing boat, but yellowfin tuna appears to be quite rare.

Herring can also come from Port Cobh and Belvast, and it appears more common from Port Cobh, but that may just be my luck being weird. I'll probably fish around some more and see where else they can be caught and if they're more common somewhere else. But I think the Rano Salmon may only be from the boat, since it says "only near Rano" and I'm fishing for more 100+cm of those for my buddies.
    WolfandWolf