Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shylien Crystals For Everyone

YuoichiYuoichi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
edited November 11, 2018 in Alexina Chat
Guys can we gather up and clear B3 sector to get unlimited Shylien crystals?

Alexina tho
  1. What do you think?15 votes
    1. Good idea
       27% (4 votes)
    2. I don't need Shyliens
       40% (6 votes)
    3. I'm lazy
       33% (5 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Eh, huge node is over-rated (especially if you've already cleared the Ecology requirements). I prefer the quieter nodes in the northwest portion of B3.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I tried clearing an area once. But they keep spawning on the crystal, and I were on for about 30 minutes.

I started to think it's literally impossible.
    Leinei
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    edited November 11, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    I tried clearing an area once. But they keep spawning on the crystal, and I were on for about 30 minutes.

I started to think it's literally impossible.

If you were alone yeah but if we gather 10 ppl or even 7 it will be possible i guess just imagine 5 homan with fh xD
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    And that's why I prefer the northwest area of that section, you clear the monsters and for a good amount of time, they should stay away, unlike the ones around the butterfly wing node.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Leinei wrote: »
    And that's why I prefer the northwest area of that section, you clear the monsters and for a good amount of time, they should stay away, unlike the ones around the butterfly wing node.

Mah unlimited Shyilen gathering is nicer than that
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Yeah good luck.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited November 11, 2018
    there's an easy way to safely gather the giant shyllien node. aggro all the plants on 1 side and run to the other side. there's a limit to how many monsters can aggro you, so you can stand over on the other side and gather right in the middle of sasquaches and not worry about being attacked as long as you keep aggro with the plants at the other side. of course other players can ruin this by killing the plants, but it works. I used this method to gather all the shyllien I needed for dan ranks, and now I plan to stock up on shyllien because it's an easy way to cap renown for both eluned and edern. rain cloud + craft shyllin / mana bullets
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    B3
    Shyllien

Do all of you just... not know where Shyllien is harvested?

Or did I wake up today in a bizarro universe where Shyllien plants grow in B3 and Hillwen crystals form in Outskirts District 2?
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Eralea wrote: »
    B3
    Shyllien

Do all of you just... not know where Shyllien is harvested?

Or did I wake up today in a bizarro universe where Shyllien plants grow in B3 and Hillwen crystals form in Outskirts District 2?

Whatever i call it B3