Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guild battle on other servers?

CraftycrabsCraftycrabs
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in General Chat
So, I wanted to join Guild battles with my Guild on tarlach, but it seems a certain Guild keeps making shady deals or paying people off to help them win. I think this just ruins the fun, is it happening on other servers as well or just tarlach? I was really looking forward to it, but now it just looks like people trying to ruin the game for others :(

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    It is a big ol' monopoly and specific guilds rule and will always rule the towns. Its an extremely poor design for a dead game. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(
    courtneyy
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    don't know about other servers but on alexina its just monopolized by the same two guilds every week, kinda boring.
    courtneyy
  • VivianVivian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    My guild on ruairi has not been contested for at least 5 weeks.