Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please stop having two gachas at the same time...

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited November 15, 2018 in General Chat
It tears people's attention away from the first gacha and makes certain items even more rare (like the freaking Garden Spring Well). Because they are not buying that gacha anymore, they are buying the next one. Not only that, it's gotta be a strain on people's wallets. Don't you want each gacha to do well? Are you purposely trying to overwhelm us? Why are you doing this? Staaaaahp...

I dunno, whats your guy's opinions on this matter? I really don't care about this Autumn Camping Box. What I do care about is that the whales are not going to concentrate on the Spring Garden Box. :cry:
happyx2055Helsa

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gotta Gach them all :D
    We've had this discussion quite a bit over the last several months, at this point, I don't think this strategy of gachas will change before the end of the year.
    pawcalypseoffwithyourheadsDarkpixie99
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yup. People keep asking for them slow down on gachas, but Nexon wants to reach EA level.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    We've had this discussion quite a bit over the last several months, at this point, I don't think this strategy of gachas will change before the end of the year.

Yeah, what is up with this? It feels like since summer we've been having 2 gachas running at the same time. It's too much.
    Greta wrote: »
    Yup. People keep asking for them slow down on gachas, but Nexon wants to reach EA level.

:D

Inb4 DLC locked behind paywall.
    Darkpixie99Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 15, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

Yeah, what is up with this? It feels like since summer we've been having 2 gachas running at the same time. It's too much.

DLC for your DLC. But you need another three DLC's to make that DLC to work. Lol.
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 15, 2018
    Well, They could require VIP service to do g22.
    KensamaofmariTHICCthighssavelives
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Hey, I mentioned this in the post about the gacha, but I'll mention it here too. Does this put us up to date with Korea with the gachas? Are we going to get them at the same time they do in the future?
    Bronzebreak
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I agree that having two gachas is too much, they should just stick to one gacha per month so that way everyone would be able to get them if they wanted to and not get super broke.
    pawcalypse
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited November 15, 2018
    They just want all the monies for something that is not Mabinogi, sadface

Lets not forget about how the NX limit us from buying NX for these gacha ever thought of that Nexon?
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Haha, they're at 3 gachas now!! :D........................
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

DLC for your DLC. But you need another three DLC's to make that DLC to work. Lol.

e4a.jpg
    GretaZeoKensamaofmariLaticijaDarkpixie99happyx2055Helsa
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited November 15, 2018
    I wish we get to make some of the things in the gachas. They should include manuals or sewing patterns for things; it makes players actually take advantage of the current lifeskill event.
    Twelie
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    I wish we get to make some of the things in the gachas. They should include manuals or sewing patterns for things; it makes players actually take advantage of the current lifeskill event.

I'm actually kind of surprised that they don't. But they're probably worried about a single player monopolizing all the latest fashionogi outfits or something.
    pawcalypse
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I think that gachas should be more spread out and higher quality than what has been going on lately now. It seems like we almost get the same drops all the time now. A couple neat fashion outfits everyone rushes to get, then never wants again once the next new outfit comes out, training potions, gold boxes, and dyes.
    ZeopawcalypseGakkuriaquaTwelie
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Xiokun wrote: »
    I think that gachas should be more spread out and higher quality than what has been going on lately now. It seems like we almost get the same drops all the time now. A couple neat fashion outfits everyone rushes to get, then never wants again once the next new outfit comes out, training potions, gold boxes, and dyes.

I agree with this too because it does feel like the same items are being put in almost every gachapon we get. At least use those opportunity to re-release some items that are almost never re-released! There’s a lot I can think of too like the randomized color Cutiepie/Sweetiepie Wings, Haunted/RC accessories, some of the older event items that we never see anymore (like the Holidays Bell Bracelets), some unique sewing patterns, and more! That way, people would actually be more inclined to buy those gachas too.
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    I just want the special variants to go away and the effect to be in the base form

I mean Noblesse diety box,
    by some miracle you actually get the costume and it doesn't do anything. Why? Because you didn't get .0001% chance at the special.
    Jazmyn
  • BanazaiSabreBanazaiSabre
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Frankly i just hate whats in gapchas. like the last homestead house upgrade. somehow i dont foresee anyway to get another one in the future, even with pon. you either get the wisteria house set now, or wait till next year. dont see why they cuddent have just added some crazy construction option that takes like 200 building stones for f2p.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 16, 2018
    I just want the special variants to go away and the effect to be in the base form

I mean Noblesse diety box,
    by some miracle you actually get the costume and it doesn't do anything. Why? Because you didn't get .0001% chance at the special.

They've been doing that for a long time. And they're not gonna stop doing it.
    Is it stupid? Absolutely.(But it's smart at the same time, cause makes people buy even more)
    Do they care? No.
    Money is money, that's all they care about.

That is also why you should expect more than 1 gacha out nowadays.
    I wish people would just stop buying gachas, but even then, they'd(By they I mean Devcat) still learn nothing from it and probably put out EVEN MORE gachas.

I've uninstalled this game once, gave it another chance and I tried too I really, REALLY did, came back and saw this nonsense(This isn't the only reason, btw). Uninstalled it again, never going back.
  • GretaGreta
    Let's boycott and refuse to buy these crappy gachas. I really dislike the idea of Special outfits with idle and others without idle. What is this crap? They keep trying to rip us off. Why Beauty Gacha exists as well? Smh. Getting really greedy I see.
    HarukariGakkuriaqua
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Well for marketing, it's good to diversify your products? Give the consumer some options?
  • GretaGreta
    Well for marketing, it's good to diversify your products? Give the consumer some options?

Most gacha items are crap (like 80%) and drop rates are too low. I don't think we have many options.
    HarukariSoll