Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

VIP/Premium half price sale is on

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in General Chat
I bought 540 days!

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the only time it is even close to being worth buying is when it is on sale. mabi NA has horrible VIP compared to mabi KR.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    VIP update when...?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Negumiko wrote: »
    the only time it is even close to being worth buying is when it is on sale. mabi NA has horrible VIP compared to mabi KR.

You don't even need to compare it to anything to figure that it's worthless.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »
    VIP update when...?

katherz said that the vip sale is the length it is for "a reason" is it vip update or is mabi shutting down? Find out next month!
    Jazmyn
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    VIP update when...?

katherz said that the vip sale is the length it is for "a reason" is it vip update or is mabi shutting down? Find out next month!

Dude, let's not make with the FUD.
    TheNyanCat
  • HelsaHelsa
    VIP update when...?

I hope it's not shutting down because I just bought a year and a half of it! :/
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Leinei wrote: »
    VIP update when...?

Sorry if it came off that way, was meant as a joke
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    VIP update when...?

Hellkaizer does us a frighten?
  • LeineiLeinei
    VIP update when...?

Hellkaizer does us a frighten?

Or Uncertainty and Doubt with the latter portion of his question. -_-
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Lel. We don't need to create FUD. They seem to do it perfectly fine on their own with that VIP not going anywhere.
    Bronzebreak
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited November 22, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    Lel. We don't need to create FUD. They seem to do it perfectly fine on their own with that VIP not going anywhere.

The fact that the VIP sale is on suggests nothing's wrong. If the game was in turmoil, speaking hypothetically, people could get refunds from credit cards for what they spent on VIP, claiming illegitimate practices as it's a subscription-based service. This wouldn't do Nexon any good for this game or any of their others as it would be really bad PR to act in that fashion and would threaten their bottom line across the board.

I'm hoping they're just being really cool and giving us the VIP sale for a month so we can get in on it and have more than a few months of it for cheap when the update actually drops. =D

• TNinjaTNinja
    I'd believe in "if" rather than "when", though.

I stopped trusting them regarding it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited November 22, 2018
    VIP update when...?

Dude that's total FUD for sure. smh.

But I will say though, that is one LONG sale and it does make me curious. Usually we only have the sale for a week in semblance with black friday and cyber monday.
  • LeineiLeinei
    VIP update when...?

But I will say though, that is one LONG sale and it does make me curious. Usually we only have the sale for a week in semblance with black friday and cyber monday.

Yeah, I'm curious as to what's going on myself. =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    VIP update when...?

Yeah, I'm curious as to what's going on myself. =D

VIP update in December???

55729750.jpg
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I hope we get more of an answer before the sale goes off. Even if they don't release details.... still don't know how I'd get cash... gonna have to check out the paypal giftcard thing...
  • HelsaHelsa
    I'm a Karma Koin Kid.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited November 26, 2018
    I'll admit, I'm a sucker for deals, so it caught my attention, but...

TNinja wrote: »
    Zelfal wrote: »
    Yeah VIP is crap honestly, about $76 USD for a year of service sale currently but for what honestly; unlimited CW (we got traveler book just pay gold), Durability loss (just farm holy water), extra SM daily (not worth much tbh), and use of style tab ($15 USD worth of pons for a year). Only reason for service is maybe guild but you get that from normal prema service sadly if Im gonna pay for VIP it needs revamp otherwise pets only useful thing for my hard earned money (even gatcha is garbage).

Hm, 20 dollar more for a year of useless stuff isn't appetizing, no.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I think there is a good chance we're going to get the vip update soon. There have been little clues.
  • LeineiLeinei
    I think there is a good chance we're going to get the vip update soon. There have been little clues.

That would be an epic early Holiday surprise.