Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Small Gems renamed to Marbles

THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
edited August 19, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
0gyabFj.png

Small Gems look more like marbles to me. They are worthless glass spheres.

Before
Small Gems
Small Green Gem
Small Blue Gem
Small Red Gem
Small Silver Gem

After
Tiny Marbles
Green Marble
Blue Marble
Red Marble
Silver Marble
  1. Rename Small Gems to Marbles?27 votes
    1. Yes
       56% (15 votes)
    2. No
       15% (4 votes)
    3. I don't know
       4% (1 vote)
    4. Don't care
       26% (7 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If we can play marbles with them, then yes.
    PlatinaKoki
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited November 23, 2018
    Important update, people! So thanks to this post that highlights the "Imp's Diary" book: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18513/the-best-book-in-mabi-rn I now see that these gems ARE supposed to be marbles!

Quote from book:
    I exchanged the green marbles with blue marbles, and then the blue marbles to red marbles. Soon I'll have silver marbles!!!
    but the humans took it all...
    That's it!! They'll pay for this!!!

Quote the second:
    Finally...finally, I got the silver marble! I grinded it and made it into Mana powder!
    I hid it safely in a treasure chest!!! Now, even if Ogre comes back I'll be okay!

...The humans took it all...
    @$!$%!#$!@$!@#!!%$#%^%^&%#$%..........

So there you have it. What more proof do we need? I believe this is the most pressing issue we face as Mabi players, and the fate of the game itself, maybe even the fate of NEXON, rests upon fixing this injustice. Thank you.
    JazmynEbrithilYangKoeteBronzebreak
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I'd love it if they were given the proper name, and being able to stack them would be much appreciated!
  • AlexLightAlexLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    i always thought that small gem and green gem etc. were strange names
  • AlexLightAlexLight
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    edited November 27, 2018
    Important update, people! So thanks to this post that highlights the "Imp's Diary" book: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18513/the-best-book-in-mabi-rn I now see that these gems ARE supposed to be marbles!

Quote from book:
    I exchanged the green marbles with blue marbles, and then the blue marbles to red marbles. Soon I'll have silver marbles!!!
    but the humans took it all...
    That's it!! They'll pay for this!!!

Quote the second:
    Finally...finally, I got the silver marble! I grinded it and made it into Mana powder!
    I hid it safely in a treasure chest!!! Now, even if Ogre comes back I'll be okay!

...The humans took it all...
    @$!$%!#$!@$!@#!!%$#%^%^&%#$%..........

So there you have it. What more proof do we need? I believe this is the most pressing issue we face as Mabi players, and the fate of the game itself, maybe even the fate of NEXON, rests upon fixing this injustice. Thank you.[/quote

well it seems that the imp from this story lost his marbles ;)
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They should add a play marbles mini-game.