Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Maxed turkey size pets [old event]

ZintackZintack
Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
edited November 24, 2018 in General Chat
If anyone gets a maxed tofu fed bear to the maxed turkey fed size. Please show it!

My friend showed their snake at the maxed turkey size: 5f5d104918.png?width=826&height=499

So I was trying to see how big that bear would get O_O.
MabskmkpawcalypseKokoroImaizumiJazmynSherriVaughanRheyFairyvoiceVimiand 3 others.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I didn't know there was a max size for turkey.

Then again, I'm unlucky and keep getting a size reset from the turkey.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Cute snek. <3

Same, I'm very unlucky and keep returning back to normal size
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I've "given" and fed my pets turkeys, and nothing happens... as for myself, every 3rd turkey at minimum, my size is reset, so I stopped picking the inventory hogs up. It would be neat to see the bears even bigger though.
  • ZintackZintack
    Yeah! They said "feed it lotsa turkeys and hope u make it to 40cm
    cause thats when it caps out in size"
    >:C Someone feed their big bears
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nothing happens when i feed my pets with turkeys. Fed like 8 turkeys and did not even see any letters saying about size being reset or so on.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Greta wrote: »
    Nothing happens when i feed my pets with turkeys. Fed like 8 turkeys and did not even see any letters saying about size being reset or so on.

UI or Drag & Drop? :o
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Biggest I got was 21-25
  • GretaGreta
    Rhey wrote: »

UI or Drag & Drop? :o

Both. Nothing happens :/
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I think it only works on pets that cannot be mounted. I tried feeding my Kokopo and Tuan and nothing happened but my smaller pets grew
    Jazmyn
  • VaughanVaughan
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I think it only works on pets that cannot be mounted. I tried feeding my Kokopo and Tuan and nothing happened but my smaller pets grew

Doesn't seem to work on pets that don't age up/come at a preset size. :/
    Kokoro
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    That is amazing is it Permanant?
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Adorable Snek. mine just kept resetting ;; i wanted to make big doggos
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    40 + cm Kangaroo Rat = Greatest thing ever! *_*
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    I gotten up to 23 turkeys increasing my size 80.5 cms
  • ZintackZintack
    I haven't been playing so idrk? But I want to bump this incase they brought out the turkeys again..... I STILL WANNA SEE IT!!!
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 24, 2018
    What a necro-bump... Almost got scare that i'm missing an event or something.
    Bye bye thread.
    Bronzebreak
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What a necro-bump... Almost got scaree tyat i'm missing an event or something.
    Bye bye thread.

To be fair, it is their thread.
    OP's the one that bumped.
  • GretaGreta
    edited November 24, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    What a necro-bump... Almost got scare that i'm missing an event or something.
    Bye bye thread.

To be fair, it is their thread.
    OP's the one that bumped.

Doesn't matter. It's against CoC to bump a thread that was dead for 30 days or more. It's confusing.
    If a thread is necro-bumped after 30 days of the last activity and it is not a marketable thread, this will result in the thread being closed and the user being sent a PM as to why the thread was closed and reminding them of the rule in the Code of Conduct. (This will not count as a verbal warning.)
    Bronzebreak
  • ZintackZintack
    edited November 24, 2018
    oh rip, lol. didn't know about old thread stuff, mb.
    [Edit, also where did you quote that from? because I just googled and looked at CoC on forums and don't see that quote, lol. forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2/mabinogi-forums-code-of-conduct]

I changed the title. I was genuinely curious and thought it was a good time to ask cause thanksgiving times [don't think the turkey expired] + just in case they let mystic turkeys back out. Wasn't on purpose to bump to troll forums, lol, didn't even know about necro-bump.

Edit: Mods can close this, nbd. lol.
    Though even if I remade it to not necro bump [sorry again].. it's gonna say the same thing because I'm curious... so hope you don't get confused again? idk.. forewarning/notice, Greta. :p

This discussion has been closed.