Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Tuatha De Danann (actively recruiting)10/8/20

ItzuItzu
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
edited October 8, 2020 in Guild and Party Recruitment

The Tauthe De Danann[Tuathade]
(an adventure guild)

Manifesto:

We are the Tuatha De Dannan, those born of the mother Goddess.

The power of a Tuatha De Dannan rights the wrong, and preserves the good.
The strength of a Tuatha De Dannan protects the weak and defeats the cruel.
A Tuatha De Dannan knows neither fear nor arrogance.
Hope, joy, and love are the breath, sustenance, and blood of a Tuatha De Dannan.
The word of a Tuatha De Dannan is their blood oath, and speaks only the truth.

For the last 10 years Tuathade has evolved alongside Mabinogi. We've seen our fair share of troubles, but, like the phoenix, we burst from our ashes, reborn, ready to begin anew. We are a group of loyal members. We stick together and help each other with our pursuits. We fight alongside each other to better ourselves everyday. As Tuathade, we aspire to uphold ourselves to the truest potential of Mabinogi: to become anything you want! Our goal is to establish a self sufficient micro community on the server for our members to enjoy. We're here for the long run, so if you're interested in joining, contact me in game (IGN: Itzu) or add me on discord: pomnabo#1484 to learn more.

Tuathade is currently recruiting!
(updated 6/27/20)
We are currently recruiting for new membership! Tuathade is preparing to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Now is the perfect time to seize this opportunity and join in everything have to offer!

We're looking for:
- social players(kind and friendly)
- active players
- willingness to help(generous)
- team player
- main characters(only - we do not accept alts)
- minimum age requirement is 16 (our members are primarily 20+ and topics discussed may be inappropriate for younger players. We strive to provide a safe community for our members, while also looking out for younger members of the mabinogi community.)

leadership positions are available for qualified individuals - message to find out more.

Merger Proposals considered
Tuathade boasts being one of the oldest guilds established on Alexina. We've held Cuilin Castle multiple times, have our own custom guild title, all homestead workshops, and have a strong foundation for our guild's membership structure and membership conduct. In an attempt to further unite the community, we are currently accepting proposals for possible guild mergers. If you are currently a guild leader and wish to assimilate with our guild, and enjoy everything we have to offer, please contact me in game or on discord.

If you have any further questions or would like more information, please send me a message here on the forums, in game [ign: Itzu], OR add me on discord: pomnabo#1484.

- Itzu

Comments

• ItzuItzu
    UPDATE:
    We have received a few registrations to our guild forums, but I have not heard from these players in game. If you have registered to apply for Tuathade, please note me in game or add me to discuss. Otherwise, please check our forums often once you've registered, so we may continue the recruitment process.

thank you!

- Itzu
  • FaustZeroFaustZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited January 11, 2017
    We're a guild that's starting to rebuild.
    If you're interested talk to our guild master, Itzu.
    But if you have questions about how I feel about the guild/ how the people are ....feel free to message me, Faustheimer (IGN).
    --but I will say one thing about the guild and its people. It's FUN and everyone is willing to help.
    There are only a handful (?) of us, but I honestly feel at home with this guild.

Still, I'm only a new recruit/ a new player to mabi, but I can definitely say that Tuathade is a guild worthy of your time.
    WE do have a "strict" recruitment process: you have to actually do an online application (but most guilds do that anyway).
    So if you're interested...apply IG and online at http://tuathadedanann.boards.net !!
    Veterans and new players are both welcomed to apply and join us.
    Just make sure to read about the guild and it's application process.

*this recruitment post is not funded, nor supported by the guild master Itzu. (it should be though :D)
    **Seriously, I'm a nobody, so even if you give me them sweet bribes, I can't sway the guild master.

P.S. Even if you don't join us, feel free to give me a shout in game! I love meeting people and talking to them.
    P.S.S. I also like gold- so feel free to send those as well.
  • ItzuItzu
    edited January 11, 2017
    Wow :"D makin me cry with all these words <3
    **this recruitment post IS, in fact, supported by the guild master, though not funded.

***we also have another thread that was made earlier prior to this post. (apologies for multiple posts regarding this!)

http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/322/the-tuatha-de-danann-currently-recruiting
  • FaustZeroFaustZero
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    bu-bump! I'm glad 2 people want me to get paid
  • ItzuItzu
    It's been a few weeks and Tuathade is growing! If you're looking for a place to truly call home, add me in game and send me a note about applying! Tuathade is still recruiting! Come join the squad!

-Itzu
  • ItzuItzu
    We're excited to announce that our guild is growing! :D

BUT! we are still recruiting!!! so if you'd like to join a rapidly growing guild and make a whole bunch of new friends, please add me in game: Itzu
    make sure you check our forums for more information!

~Itzu
  • ItzuItzu
    Tuathade is still recruiting!
    We're actively working to build up our community and are currently preparing to celebrate our 10 year anniversary!!
    We welcome new or old players! Read the original post for more information!

~Itzu
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I'm guessing that, by the name, this is a roll-playing guild. Some folks are looking specifically for that. You might want to include "roll playing guild" in the title of this thread.
    Itzu
  • ItzuItzu
    Thanks Helsa! but we're actually designated as an adventure guild!
    We aren't a roleplaying guild; though if our members want to role play, they're welcome to do so haha.