Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Memory Book Update and Giveaway!

Comments

• IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    I have a twitter account that I never used... It's appearently considered a throwaway account and can't be used.
    But I could kind of go for that keyboard or chair

Yeah, I have that problem, too.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    Where can I find the country list they do ship to?
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Eralea wrote: »
    I recently had to tell someone that Eluned is a real world name that is definitely not pronounced "eh-loond".

I always assumed it was just backwards Denule.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited November 28, 2018
    if i get to level 4999 right now and level up on the 6th will i gain 100% of the reward

NO! I thought so too, until I read the update website here http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JCP/

Event Dates: Thursday, December 6, After Maintenance - Thursday, January 10, Before Maintenance.

• Every 500 cumulative levels that your character gains, you will receive a Talent Skill Training Seal Box.
      talent-skill-training-seal-box.png
    • When you open the box, you can get 10 Skill Training Seals(100)(Event) of a talent you choose.
      skill-training-seal-box.png
    • You will keep receiving boxes until the character reaches cumulative level 5,000.
    • Characters that are already level 5,000 will not receive the reward.
    • The Memory Book Update goes live on December 6th!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Draech wrote: »
    I was really eager to participate, until I remembered I'm in Quebec.

For those who don't read the Terms & Conditions, here's most of what you should know:
    - Available to residents of the US, Canada (except Quebec), Ireland, UK, Netherlands, New Zealand and Norway.
    - Must be 18 years or older, unless with parental authorization (and proof of the latter).
    - Must never have been banned or suspended from the game for breaking rules.
    - Using multiple accounts and/or email addresses to exceed the entry limit will result in disqualification.
    - Contest lasts until December 6th, 23:59 PST.

Why specifically Norway? Actually, why those specific countries? That's an odd choice.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    TNinja wrote: »

For those who don't read the Terms & Conditions, here's most of what you should know:
    - Available to residents of the US, Canada (except Quebec), Ireland, UK, Netherlands, New Zealand and Norway.
    - Must be 18 years or older, unless with parental authorization (and proof of the latter).
    - Using multiple accounts and/or email addresses to exceed the entry limit will result in disqualification.

Why specifically Norway? Actually, why those specific countries? That's an odd choice.

Likely short answer: International gambling laws.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Buffalos wrote: »

So outside of USA, they only managed to find 5 countries that was easy on them.

Complicated stuff are complicated.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 30, 2018
    Buffalos wrote: »

So outside of USA, they only managed to find 5 countries that was easy on them.

Complicated stuff are complicated.

(Well the UK is technically 2 countries with 2 other regions and overseas territory, hehe, but counting it as 1 is ok).

Looks like the countries that start with N are favored (except Niger and Nigeria and Nicaragua)
    Icedrake wrote: »
    I have a twitter account that I never used... It's appearently considered a throwaway account and can't be used.
    But I could kind of go for that keyboard or chair

Yeah, I have that problem, too.

Twitter has been cleaning up some accts lately due to the ongoing political atmosphere, so they probably deactivated unused accounts in their sweep for bot/troll accts.

Hmm, I see the Throwaway account error now too. The subscription to Mabinogi ones worked, but for the other Twitter accounts, that error is appearing.
    @Katherz Some of us still have the issue where the Twitter ones are saying our accounts are Throwaway. Can this issue be addressed?
    Guess it's time to give up on those 4 entries to follow the other company's Twitter pages since they've designated us as Throwaway accounts and there's no return feedback.
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    Ok, so.. giveaway is ended, but no announcing who, or even how many, won?
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Icedrake wrote: »
    Ok, so.. giveaway is ended, but no announcing who, or even how many, won?

They're waiting for every potential winner to respond to the email, and if they fail to do so within 48h, a new potential winner will take their place. Once everyone has responded, they'll announce the winners on the forums within 30 days.