Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Ruairi] Wanting to buy some art

HarukariHarukari
Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
edited November 27, 2018 in Art Creations
Hello. I have pretty much been away from this game for a long time, and I tried coming back to it, but I just couldn't get back into it, so I have decided to fully quit, and I would like to spend the remaining of my gold on some artwork.
I am on Ruairi. IGN is Harukarii, but seeing as I'm not in-game much, the best way to contact me is on these forums via PM. Or discord.

Current amount of gold ~ 22m.
But I'm still selling a bunch of stuff. So probably more later down the road.
If these items do not sell, I will throw them in. These items are:

Pure White Sprite Wings (Price range is around 5m)
Waffle Witch Dress (Price range is around 800k-1m)

What I'm looking for
-Digital Artwork
-Couple Artwork
-Chibi, or normal art style
-Busts
-Sketches, outlines, fully shaded artwork

Thanks for reading. :)

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    bump
  • MizuneeMizunee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    I was just wondering if you had reference pictures and if I drew something up and you liked it you and I could come to an agreement on a price? I don't have much confidence in my work to have a set price. ><
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited November 29, 2018
    Are sketches... digital? or can they be on paper and pencil? if it's not digital, I have some artwork you may or may not be interested in.
    you can always have gold transferred too via http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server/p1
    anyways, I hope these interest you, I do chibi's, colour and without as well as I detail them as much as I can, my artwork is more towards a cartoony vibe even though i'm trying to make it more "anime" but I can do stuff like pokemon and mickey mouse, so if u ever want your drawings in those kind of fashions, here's my examples, if not then...i tried xD
    lishia_yin___casual_outfit_by_psyychoticdani_dcshqql-pre.jpg
    dcrygi8-1bd58a5e-2d5c-44ce-94dc-48b99bed8c27.jpg
    pretty_witch_by_psyychoticdani_dcrygfx-pre.jpg
    dragonite_by_psyychoticdani_dcrx5bk-pre.jpg
    dcr5hvf-a299e0d6-b8b6-470f-b6fd-b3df474845f6.jpg
    dcc34a0-25075055-1f47-4555-8754-1d9b98221faf.jpg
    happi_and_aro_by_psyychoticdani_dcr5i1r-pre.jpg
    if you're interested, here's prices that I do.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/18419/a-cheap-art-shop-gold-only-all-servers

also I may not be on your server, but I'm on Tarlach which is why i added the "money transfer"
  • HarukariHarukari
    @Mizunee Do you have any examples? If you're shy to post, just PM me. :)
    @DANNYdani I never understood how the money transfer thing worked so I stayed away from it :(
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Harukari wrote: »
    @Mizunee Do you have any examples? If you're shy to post, just PM me. :)
    @DANNYdani I never understood how the money transfer thing worked so I stayed away from it :(

Yeah, that's understandable, the concept is like... you fill out a form(though they changed things up so now they have rules and stuff) and if someone has enough gold to do it, they take your check, put it in their bank, go to where ever the artist's channel's at, take gold from that channels bank(the same amount you gave) and bring it to the artist.
    It's happened before and I've gotten the gold I was owed before so I completely trust them. Though if u have questions about it, I'm sure you can always ask. ♥