Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2 person homestead beds...

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited November 28, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Ok ok before the cyber jokes come pouring in, just know this suggestion is not for perverted reasons. It's for romantic settings for the couples of Mabinogi. I think that a Queen Size Bed would be a lovely and CUTE addition to the homestead houses.

I myself met my irl husband online in a game that had stuff like this and we lived on opposite ends of America. It was just little things like that which helped our relationship grow into something real. You can imagine being with that person even if it's just a computer rendering. It made things easier being in a long distance relationship, even if it was corny...it was comforting.

So yeah that's my silly suggestion that I thought people might like. Let the cyber jokes commence! XD

Update: It was suggested by Blissfulkill that beds should have permission options. Good idea. :)

giphy.gif

Gaea of Ruairi.
GremmBronzebreakLeineiKensamaofmariLastSaturdaySheenaTwelieShakayaKttySaturn39and 1 other.

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would really love this honestly. I would love it if me and my finacee could have this in our HS's. Sadly people are way too immature to understand the meaning behind it and would use it as a sexual thing.
    Crimsọn
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    I actually like this idea, you have my support +1 :)
    Crimsọn
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Gaea wrote: »
    Ok ok before the cyber jokes come pouring in, just know this suggestion is not for perverted reasons. It's for romantic settings for the couples of Mabinogi.
    WhyNotBoth.jpg

+1
    CrimsọnGremmGreta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I would really love this honestly. I would love it if me and my finacee could have this in our HS's. Sadly people are way too immature to understand the meaning behind it and would use it as a sexual thing.

To each their own, but let the true unions have meaning.
    YangKoeteHelsa
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

To each their own, but let the true unions have meaning.

I really would love this, as someone who has been in a LDR for 5 years, one of the best things ever is when me and my finacee are together in real life and sleeping in his arms. I also find comfort just seeing out characters together AFKing.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 28, 2018
    Ok ok before the cyber jokes come pouring in, just know this suggestion is not for perverted reasons. It's for romantic settings for the couples of Mabinogi. I think that a Queen Size Bed would be a lovely and CUTE addition to the homestead houses.

I myself met my irl husband online in a game that had stuff like this and we lived on opposite ends of America. It was just little things like that which helped our relationship grow into something real. You can imagine being with that person even if it's just a computer rendering. It made things easier being in a long distance relationship, even if it was corny...it was comforting.

So yeah that's my silly suggestion that I thought people might like. Let the cyber jokes commence! XD

giphy.gif

Gaea of Ruairi.

Only if we get a gesture allowing us to kick out our partner while sprawling our diving beings over our partner and our's solely our bed. I expect to be patted and to be brought treats, not am mutually respectful relationship.

Alongside a default "Usable by owner only" permission setting. :/
    Amesenpai
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I was placing beds and was wondering why don't they open up separate rooms for us as bedrooms? Why do we have to share them with the workshops?
    Gremm
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

giphy.gif

Gaea of Ruairi.

Only if we get a gesture allowing us to kick out our partner while sprawling our diving beings over our partner and our's solely our bed. I expect to be patted and to be brought treats, not am mutually respectful relationship.

Alongside a default "Usable by owner only" permission setting. :/

Actually that's a wonderful idea, thank you. I will update this thread with that. :)
    Helsa
    Great, now someone (Namely me) is thinking of turning their homestead into a brothel/love hotel. :/
    GretaYangKoeteCrimsọn
    Great, now someone (Namely me) is thinking of turning their homestead into a brothel/love hotel. :/

Will it be called Blisshotel?
    Blissfulkill
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

tenor.gif?itemid=5809487
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited November 28, 2018
    Ugh, as long as they give the beds a different animation to the Camp Bed or the Emilia's Sickbed.
    I just want a bed that looks like the character enjoys using, and isn't constantly waking up looking like they're having night terrors.

Heck, it wouldn't even have to be sleeping, it could be like the bed in the Halloween Pumpkin Studio Set.
    Just lying on your stomach reading, but if someone else uses the bed with you, it could be y'all chatting together next to each other, or something.
    THICCthighssavelivesYangKoeteCrimsọnTwelie
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

Nah, you can't spam the "laugh" action while resting.
    Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »

Nah, you can't spam the "laugh" action while resting.

Alright alright guys lol.
    Helsa
    I just thought of... bunk beds!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaea, admit it. Most of us WILL think of this in a lewd way. Because there's barely any reason to have a two-person bed in a game.

2bArGI1.gif
    Kensamaofmari
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Well, I mean, there's already that Vampire Movie set bed thingie where when you use rest you lay back on one arm with that "Come hither" look about you. So Nexon opened that door a while ago. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, according the EULA we all have to be adults to play the game right? Cough cough!
    Crimsọn
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Ugh, as long as they give the beds a different animation to the Camp Bed or the Emilia's Sickbed.
    I just want a bed that looks like the character enjoys using, and isn't constantly waking up looking like they're having night terrors.

This please.
    I don't want my character looking like they are having nightmares and waking up terrified.
    edited November 29, 2018

I am thinking either Blissful Eve or Goldshire Inn.
    CrimsọnKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea, admit it. Most of us WILL think of this in a lewd way. Because there's barely any reason to have a two-person bed in a game.

2bArGI1.gif

This bed is not for you.
    KensamaofmariAmesenpaiHelsa