Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How about that ap/exp event

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
in General Chat
dc968e3392fcbbf5ac5fdf3c4afa773f.png

Guess the ~70 rb pots I bought can go to use quicker than I expected s>rb pots 10m ea

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    You bought 7 of those Eweca Packages?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    ShouK wrote: »

Some people I know did. But it could also be the rebirth potions are super cheap now. On Mari, I was finding rebirth potions for 800k-1m.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »

Some people I know did. But it could also be the rebirth potions are super cheap now. On Mari, I was finding rebirth potions for 800k-1m.

I bought all of them from players, was debating buying a box or two myself but monster hunter world was on sale for about the same price.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 29, 2018
    Note that the event is only for folks UNDER 5000 total. If I read that right at least.

My bad wrong event.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Mabinogi is a bit dead at the moment, but I may return. It is to be expected with the recent games released and updates done in others.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited November 29, 2018
    so what is the most efficient place and method to gain experience from monsters when one is lvl 120 or higher? wanna reach lvl 200 at least once or twice, but don't really know where to hunt mobs

I don't have any elite baltane passes, so that's a no go
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Who wants to bet there will be AP/EXP incentives for the upcoming event?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    so what is the most efficient place and method to gain experience from monsters when one is lvl 120 or higher? wanna reach lvl 200 at least once or twice, but don't really know where to hunt mobs

SW elite party spams + Crystals
    8 people, 1 orb each.
    2-4 minute runs.
    nevyn25
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited November 29, 2018

AAHM, you can get 150+ per run
    nevyn25
  • BobbioBobbio
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited November 30, 2018
    i mean don't rebirth pots have a 24 hour cool down? so you'll probably only get a max of like of like 8 in, if you do it yesterday as well. including natural rebirth if you did that you'd get 10 rebirths total, if you include forgetful pots for each time you could potentially get 19. Welp ignore what I said before, guess it allows you to rebirth as much as you want, don't really know why I thought it was like the forgetful potion where it was only once a day.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965

For semi afk or easy Netflix watching, Saga 1 Ep 4 with Hydra + Master title. Just don't complete the mission.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Bobbio wrote: »
    i mean don't rebirth pots have a 24 hour cool down? so you'll probably only get a max of like of like 8 in, if you do it yesterday as well. including natural rebirth if you did that you'd get 10 rebirths total, if you include forgetful pots for each time you could potentially get 19. Welp ignore what I said before, guess it allows you to rebirth as much as you want, don't really know why I thought it was like the forgetful potion where it was only once a day.

There's something that's kind of like Rebirth Potions that have a cooldown but...
    What were those called?
    Potion of Oblivion? Oblivion Potion?

Somehow I can't find any info on it, but they acted kind of like Forgetful Potions...
    The only mention I can find of them on the wiki is in the Talk page of Rebirth Potion.
    Or maybe they're the same item, and Potion of Oblivion is just what they were called overseas.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Bobbio wrote: »

There's something that's kind of like Rebirth Potions that have a cooldown but...
    What were those called?
    Potion of Oblivion? Oblivion Potion?

Somehow I can't find any info on it, but they acted kind of like Forgetful Potions...
    The only mention I can find of them on the wiki is in the Talk page of Rebirth Potion.
    Or maybe they're the same item, and Potion of Oblivion is just what they were called overseas.

Forgetful Potion.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Just a warning, Milletians. When it hits time for the 3x AP event to go live, WAIT A BIT to make sure it is before leveling up. That way you are sure to get the correct amount of AP. Check the banner on top of the screen. Do not assume it to be active. We've had issues before in the past regarding AP events going active properly.