Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

AP Event/Event Heads-Up

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 2, 2018 in General Chat
Alright, Milletians, so we've got a 3x AP event that's due to go live within 50 minutes. Make sure to wait a few minutes before leveling so we're certain the event is live and no one is shorted their extra AP. The 2x AP event ends at 11:59AM PST/2:59 PM EST so if that one has ended properly and the 3x hasn't started properly, we're back down to a single AP per level. So make sure that you see a banner across the screen.

If it is working, you'll probably see 2 points of AP per level at the top of your gained stats (the numbers that pop-up when you level) with the final point at the end of that list (that's how it usually appears).

3x AP event goes until Thursday.

EVENT HEADS-UP. Thursday December 6th is when we lose the Homestead Guide Event, and the Stray Giant Raccoon Event. The Cyber Monday Sales and Spring Garden Box go away that day too, so make sure you buy what you want before the sales end!

@Katherz 10x Monster EXP isn't active on Tarlach? O-o

Ok, apparently, Ruairi's also says it's 7x EXP?
WolfandWolf

Comments

• AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    it doesnt seem to be on tarlach? which server do you play on
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ruairi
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    It seems pretty odd, i mean surely it would go live on all servers at the same time x3
  • XCalibieXCalibie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,625
    Triple AP is working, 10x EXP is not.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    XCalibie wrote: »
    Triple AP is working, 10x EXP is not.

i only got 20 ap for leveling tho from level 1 - 20? earlier handing in my exploration stuff gave me 40 for 20 levels
  • AvaithAvaith
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Yeah it's still just 2x/7x here on Tarlach. Were we forgotten? :(
  • WonderWeaselWonderWeasel
    Mabinogi Rep: 925
    Weird, I'm on Tarlach also, getting x3 ap but still x7 exp.
  • ZelinaZelina
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    I too am on Tarlach, it's 3x AP and x7 Exp.
  • AvaithAvaith
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Zelina wrote: »
    I too am on Tarlach, it's 3x AP and x7 Exp.

Is it? Because I leveled 4 times with a 500% fruit, but only got 8 AP.

Maybe I need to re-login.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    On Mari, the 3× AP is working, but only channel 2 is getting 10× exp while the other six are still on 7×.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Shaeli wrote: »
    On Mari, the 3× AP is working, but only channel 2 is getting 10× exp while the other six are still on 7×.

Well, at least the AP part is working. =T

Let's all make sure to report the issue.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Leinei wrote: »
    Shaeli wrote: »

Well, at least the AP part is working. =T

Let's all make sure to report the issue.

7019768ba5ae410de785d43525189afe.png

have-you-tried-turning-it-off-and-on-again-black-coffeetea-mug.jpg
    Kensamaofmari
  • AngelicelAngelicel
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Channels 1 and 2 on Alexina have 10x exp but none of the channels have 3x AP
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I just got a message on-screen that the 7x exp event was ending, and a few minutes after a message popped up that the 10x exp event is now working. this was on alexina ch5