Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

VIP/Premium half price sale is on

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I got 30 days to get rid of the Tail farm pumpkin seeds that have been stuck in my inv for years.
    TNinja
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I got 30 days to get rid of the Tail farm pumpkin seeds that have been stuck in my inv for years.

and/or put 'em in your VIP inventory so when you're locked out they don't take up space.

and/or put 'em in your VIP inventory so when you're locked out they don't take up space.

I've filled up my VIP inventory with books I can't fit in my book bag.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940

What books? I keep all of them including the story ones in my bank, and don't use a book bag; I can't see a reason to keep that many books on me at any point.

What books? I keep all of them including the story ones in my bank, and don't use a book bag; I can't see a reason to keep that many books on me at any point.

Because I want to use my bank space for useful items and since I'm a hoar... collector I have lots of books.
    BronzebreakTwelie
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I got a book bag and use it. I keep any books I think that I still have use for, with none in the bank. When I first started playing, I kept every book too. I figured I would read them while I waited for mana/moon tunnel/gates to open (remember in the old days they only worked for half a day). Then I saw that the wiki has all the text for all the books anyway, so out they went.
    I'm a hoar...

Isn't there supposed to be a Double-Ue ;)

Helsa wrote: »
    I got a book bag and use it. I keep any books I think that I still have use for, with none in the bank. When I first started playing, I kept every book too. I figured I would read them while I waited for mana/moon tunnel/gates to open (remember in the old days they only worked for half a day). Then I saw that the wiki has all the text for all the books anyway, so out they went.
    I'm a hoar...

Isn't there supposed to be a Double-Ue ;)

Silly you.

But wiki does not have all books and texts listed, so I've kept them. And in case one day wiki does poof on us.

I'm trying to figure out what else to do with the VIP service I bought after I've used a week already...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 29, 2018
    Couldn't you have just asked Customer Service to remove them since it required VIP to remove them? They've been able to remove event books from old events before.
    Leinei wrote: »
    Couldn't you have just asked Customer Service to remove them since it required VIP to remove them? They've been able to remove event books from old events before.

Nah, I want to keep the books, that's why I place them in VIP, since I seldomly buy VIP, it's good for storage. And old event items. I still have Miku board in there! And it still works. I've cleared all my books for now, so I'm not complaining about it. I'll reconsider dumping books when they decide to make VIP more useful, for now it's lock away storage.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited November 30, 2018
    ^ Would expired VIP inv work as a gold bag storage area?
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ^ Would expired VIP inv work as a gold bag storage area?

I tried that a few years back. I can't remember if the gold was not recognized until it was pulled out, or if it didn't allow more to be stored, but I do remember thinking "Darn I was hoping tha'd work!"
  • DrognakDrognak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
    Bought a years worth of VIP. Price pulled me back in after a half year break, GG Nexon.
    Kensamaofmari