Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid Pet - is this permanent for Memory Book?

NFHanakoNFHanako
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in General Chat
If a person does not complete the second memoir by January 11th, the time when the Memory Book Level 5000 Event ends, is it still possible to obtain the Blaanid Pet or is the pet tied specifically to the event? I don't want to rush through leveling and the memoir if I don't need to if I can still get the pet and take my time later on, if possible, but I definitely don't want to lose my chance to get the cute pet.
Sai

Comments

• FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    i think the Pet is actually tied to the book and not the event. i believe the Event is merely for rewarding under 5K's to get their talent skills up fast.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Well, with the Memory Book thing, you have normal Rebirth Potions and under 5k Rebirth Potions, and differences in the EXP when you finish a quest (6m exp vs. 24m for those under 5k).
    Kensamaofmari