Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No life skill training seals :')

YuoichiYuoichi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
in General Chat
RIP my magic craft R1

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yeah, but you should be able to AP train it up with all the AP you're getting. =T
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yeah, but you should be able to AP train it up with all the AP you're getting. =T

yeah but seals would be easier :'(
    pawcalypse
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Get it to Rank 1 then DAN 3 it for a great time
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Sebastian wrote: »

Dans are easy plz plox
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 7, 2018
    Yuoichi wrote: »

Dans are easy plz plox

I can confirm it is not that easy as you have to essentially do rank 1's requirements 3 times to get Dan 3. Did it for both Magic Craft and Engineering.
  • YuoichiYuoichi

Dans are easy plz plox

I can confirm it is not that easy as you have to essentially do rank 1's requirements 3 times to get Dan 3. Did it for both Magic Craft and Engineering.

as i know magic craft dans are easy o.o
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    All those 2 hour pots from the past month are not enough? :)
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    All those 2 hour pots from the past month are not enough? :)

Nope. We need a talent as well :3
    KensamaofmariGoldtiger01
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Wait so the seals ARE bank transferable?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Gaea wrote: »

^^^ Is this true????????
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Alshian wrote: »

^^^ Is this true????????

Nope. I tested it out with my character under 5k on first day and it's not bank-transferrable as well.
  • LeineiLeinei

Dans are easy plz plox

as i know magic craft dans are easy o.o

Are you referring to the tests themselves? Those are easy to do, but what you're giving to create kind of "rigs" the test for your highest score. For an SS score you can't have anything that requires dual-conversion (where you have to make an ingredient to go into another item. I.E. Shyllien, Hillwen, etc) for anything but the first round otherwise you won't have enough time to qualify for that rank and the highest you can receive is S. Also to elaborate further upon what I said earlier, like other skills when you Dan, you have to get Magic Craft/Engineering to 100 skill points before you can even attempt it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Zeo wrote: »

^^^ Is this true????????

Nope. I tested it out with my character under 5k on first day and it's not bank-transferrable as well.

I bet they knew but just didn't want to be booed on stage, because that was one of the questions someone asked at the campfire event. They said they didn't know. Yeah right. smh.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Zeo wrote: »

^^^ Is this true????????

I bet they knew but just didn't want to be booed on stage, because that was one of the questions someone asked at the campfire event. They said they didn't know. Yeah right. smh.

Welp, guess I know what items i will get first if they shove another event down our throats, training seals, here, i sweating, freaking, come. = ^ =