Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Auto-Favorite Account Homesteads!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited September 16, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
It sure is inconvenient having to start over every single time with your HS, all the good stuff we worked so hard to get over the years are over there!

If you join a guild and already have another character in the Guild List you can enter your other Homestead in order to add it to your favorites, OR you could ask a friend that has a partner and some sort of transportation to go to your other HS that they already have on their favorite list and then you could register the HS yourself.
Sounds too complicated? Then you heard right, its a major pain and I've no idea why Mabi does it this way. :P

Suggestion:
Every time you create a new Homestead it will automatically be added to the Homestead Map as a shortcut other than your friend's homesteads icons, that would be so much easier than to let us collect multiple characters in one guild or to keep on nagging for a friends assistance.

You could even make it into a list right next to the Homestead map for easier access so they won't mix with the other registered icons.

What do you say everyone? Any suggestions or ideas? Feel free to comment!

Gindr
Alexina Server

1. Do you want access to your older Homesteads so you can visit anytime?6 votes
    1. Yes please!
       67% (4 votes)
    2. Nah, im good.
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    If your alt character pays for homestead house access, they can generate house invites to give to your main character. So in essence it's like a 500k fee to per alt to add their homestead to your favorites, no guilds or friends needed.
  • GremmGremm
    If your alt character pays for homestead house access, they can generate house invites to give to your main character. So in essence it's like a 500k fee to per alt to add their homestead to your favorites, no guilds or friends needed.

Who in the world would be able to afford all that gold in the long run just for a quick visit? If you need some herbs or want to chap some wood from your main HS or just want to use the workbench real quick without having to run back and forth all the time you need to spend 500k to open the house then another 200k every week to keep the option open so that you can invite your other characters.

You would be ruined if you keep something like that up, and even if its just for just a short while so that your other char can favorite the HS you still need 500k for every visit unless you manage to cram them all in at once and never create another character again.

Im one of those that hates the leashing system (ITS MY HOUSE YOU DMN IMP!!) so sorry if i came down a bit hard on ya. :/
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    By now, you should understand imps learned to be money masterminds in part of their plot of revenge against humans.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    ^ while the alt's house is leased, generate extra HS invitations and put them in the alt's inventory just in case you make more characters in the future. I haven't tried it, but maybe the invitations still work once the lease is expired, since they take you to the homestead and not inside the house.
  • GremmGremm
    By now, you should understand imps learned to be money masterminds in part of their plot of revenge against humans.

That's one of the main reasons we ned to kill them all before they get us first! (゜д゜)
    ^ while the alt's house is leased, generate extra HS invitations and put them in the alt's inventory just in case you make more characters in the future. I haven't tried it, but maybe the invitations still work once the lease is expired, since they take you to the homestead and not inside the house.

I don't know how it works but im fairly sure they will disable or delete those invites as soon as the leasing expires considering how they usually do things nowadays.

But i don't want to leash my own house for this, i just want them to add the HS ive been working on for years as a permanent bookmark to the HS Map so that i can visit whenever i want.

There is no reason to make things complicated or force us to use up all the gold we managed to scrap together during the boring dungeon farming runs, just give us players the bookmarks and were done.

In other words, i don't think using the leashing system is a solution to my request, i don't even like the idea to begin with to be honest. :/
    edited December 10, 2018
    Gremm wrote: »

That's one of the main reasons we ned to kill them all before they get us first! (゜д゜)

They already have the upper hand. Mont already controls most of our finances, not to mention our commerce as well!
  • GremmGremm

They already have the upper hand. Mont already controls most of our finances, not to mention our commerce as well!

Sneaky little Hobb.. Imps, i just hope we get some Saber-toothed cats or something similar that likes to eat them one day..
    *Writes up a new suggestion...*
    Kensamaofmari
    edited December 12, 2018

Sneaky little Hobb.. Imps, i just hope we get some Saber-toothed cats or something similar that likes to eat them one day..
    *Writes up a new suggestion...*

But doesn't everyone have a pet imp?