Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Great Era of Commerce Part 1 Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/75193/great-era-of-commerce-part-1-patch-notes-june-30th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No life skill training seals :')

YuoichiYuoichi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
Posts: 161
Member
in General Chat
RIP my magic craft R1

Comments

  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,015
    Posts: 2,434
    Member
    Yeah, but you should be able to AP train it up with all the AP you're getting. =T
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 161
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yeah, but you should be able to AP train it up with all the AP you're getting. =T

    yeah but seals would be easier :'(
    pawcalypse
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,770
    Posts: 445
    Member
    Get it to Rank 1 then DAN 3 it for a great time
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 161
    Member
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Get it to Rank 1 then DAN 3 it for a great time

    Dans are easy plz plox
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,015
    Posts: 2,434
    Member
    edited December 7, 2018
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Get it to Rank 1 then DAN 3 it for a great time

    Dans are easy plz plox

    I can confirm it is not that easy as you have to essentially do rank 1's requirements 3 times to get Dan 3. Did it for both Magic Craft and Engineering.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Posts: 161
    Member
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Get it to Rank 1 then DAN 3 it for a great time

    Dans are easy plz plox

    I can confirm it is not that easy as you have to essentially do rank 1's requirements 3 times to get Dan 3. Did it for both Magic Craft and Engineering.

    as i know magic craft dans are easy o.o
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,685
    Posts: 7,898
    Member
    All those 2 hour pots from the past month are not enough? :)
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,755
    Posts: 712
    Member
    All those 2 hour pots from the past month are not enough? :)

    Nope. We need a talent as well :3
    KensamaofmariGoldtiger01
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,867
    Member
    Wait so the seals ARE bank transferable?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,755
    Posts: 1,230
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait so the seals ARE bank transferable?

    ^^^ Is this true????????
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Posts: 521
    Member
    Alshian wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait so the seals ARE bank transferable?

    ^^^ Is this true????????

    Nope. I tested it out with my character under 5k on first day and it's not bank-transferrable as well.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,015
    Posts: 2,434
    Member
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    Get it to Rank 1 then DAN 3 it for a great time

    Dans are easy plz plox

    I can confirm it is not that easy as you have to essentially do rank 1's requirements 3 times to get Dan 3. Did it for both Magic Craft and Engineering.

    as i know magic craft dans are easy o.o

    Are you referring to the tests themselves? Those are easy to do, but what you're giving to create kind of "rigs" the test for your highest score. For an SS score you can't have anything that requires dual-conversion (where you have to make an ingredient to go into another item. I.E. Shyllien, Hillwen, etc) for anything but the first round otherwise you won't have enough time to qualify for that rank and the highest you can receive is S. Also to elaborate further upon what I said earlier, like other skills when you Dan, you have to get Magic Craft/Engineering to 100 skill points before you can even attempt it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 64,205
    Posts: 8,867
    Member
    Zeo wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait so the seals ARE bank transferable?

    ^^^ Is this true????????

    Nope. I tested it out with my character under 5k on first day and it's not bank-transferrable as well.

    I bet they knew but just didn't want to be booed on stage, because that was one of the questions someone asked at the campfire event. They said they didn't know. Yeah right. smh.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,755
    Posts: 1,230
    Member
    Gaea wrote: »
    Zeo wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Wait so the seals ARE bank transferable?

    ^^^ Is this true????????

    Nope. I tested it out with my character under 5k on first day and it's not bank-transferrable as well.

    I bet they knew but just didn't want to be booed on stage, because that was one of the questions someone asked at the campfire event. They said they didn't know. Yeah right. smh.

    Welp, guess I know what items i will get first if they shove another event down our throats, training seals, here, i sweating, freaking, come. = ^ =