Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid's Flower Box Stamp Quests

Comments

• ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I haven't even gotten this far yet.

Why?

mabinogi-2018-12-10-001.jpg

smh
    IyasenupawcalypseLaticija
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Shaeli wrote: »
    I haven't even gotten this far yet.

Why?

mabinogi-2018-12-10-001.jpg

smh

Lol, rebirth. XD
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 10, 2018
    I'm even too lazy to complete a second memoir and then I see this... :D Lol, definitely never going to bother with these crappy boxes. Yikes, I definitely jinxed it when I called this update tedious and boring.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    it appears commercing to belvast does NOT count towards the xxx ammount of profit for commerce. used a fine imp letter on bunk beds, but it didn't count for a single ducat of profit
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    it appears commercing to belvast does NOT count towards the xxx ammount of profit for commerce. used a fine imp letter on bunk beds, but it didn't count for a single ducat of profit

Oof, yeah I made this mistake too.

The place you arrive at has to be in Uladh.
    Should be able to go FROM Scathach/Belvast to Uladh, though.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    edited December 10, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Nope. I've done two runs of skeleton ogre armors with sizable profits and received no credit towards the flower box. It just seems like belvast is buggy about it.

I brought them to Tara and to Tir I think.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Marith wrote: »
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Nope. I've done two runs of skeleton ogre armors with sizable profits and received no credit towards the flower box. It just seems like belvast is buggy about it.

I brought them to Tara and to Tir I think.

:C
    I guess that's that, then.

At least you won't have to ever ride the boat if you're commercing for Stickers.
  • SheraleSherale
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    edited December 20, 2018
    EDIT: It just seems I had to complete talking to Endlyn about the Church jobs first before talking to Deian. Seems the Pasture Job is just his PTJ.

Can someone help me with a quest in book two? It asks for me to "Talk to Deian after completing a Pasture Part-TIme Job 1 time."

But good golly what is a Pasture Job????
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 20, 2018
    nevyn25 wrote: »

I made this EXACT same mistake... XD bunk beds and everything... RIP
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I got 3 flower boxes so far from just doing what I usually do in Mabi. And I got......gems. From all 3 boxes. Thanks Mabi, for telling me not to waste my time by deliberately grind the boxes.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I hope this stays long after the event promo period is over. It'd be a nice side prize for doing daily/natural stuff. I won't expect jackpot prizes but if I ever land one out of nowhere...

tenor.gif?itemid=5108124
  • ObscuraArcanaObscuraArcana
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I'm confused, how do you even access the stamp collection and how do you get stamps?? Like i completed the first memoir, about to complete the second one, but i never get any stamps whatsoever ;o I have just my memoir book thingy but nothing like a sticker board or something.
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    The sticker collection is the third memoir; you have to complete the second one to get to it.
  • ObscuraArcanaObscuraArcana
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Ah alright, thank you
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Wait, does the 2nd memoir come out as a memoir?
    I only see the first one.
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    The second memoir appears after you finish the first one. Then once you finish all of the tabs in the second one and get the pet, the third memoir will open. The third one is basically a sticker collection page.
    pawcalypse
    Regnalade wrote: »
    The second memoir appears after you finish the first one. Then once you finish all of the tabs in the second one and get the pet, the third memoir will open. The third one is basically a sticker collection page.

Something weird happened to mine.
    I'll have to check again today.
  • RegnaladeRegnalade
    Mabinogi Rep: 830

Oh rip, hopefully with the next maintenance it manages to get fixed.

Oh rip, hopefully with the next maintenance it manages to get fixed.

I had to keep spamming flip to get to it. Sheesh! Books, who uses them?