Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Organize the Event Quest tab

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited January 24, 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Sometimes you are just too tired to take note of your quests and if multiple limited time quests trough an event is active then you want things to work out without making things complicated right?

Here is my suggestion, separate the event quests and categorize them, so that all the events and their quests will be easier to identify.

I personally am interested in the event with Luke and his new crush (Event A) since it gives me some (hopefully) interesting Homestead decorations but not the cookie island event (Event B) since none of the rewards sounds interesting to me, and now there is a third event (Event C) going on and i get a headache when i opened the event list and saw all of the quests jumbled up together, both the interesting and non/interesting quests are making the list into a mess.

I would like to have the questlist categorized and organized instead of having one big confusing list.

33116248_10216835090253799_7594269410810920960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=DetGMxHrxJ0AX-58P1T&_nc_ht=scontent.fmmx3-1.fna&oh=35c986f61a0f09c57ce2eddd6703e86c&oe=5ED2B965

Maramon - Alexina Server
  1. Would you like an organised questlist or keep it as it is?17 votes
    1. Organized please.
       100% (17 votes)
    2. Keep it as it is thank you.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 23, 2018
    I like your idea! Maybe if they don't like that idea, give us an option that allows us to organize all of our quests, similar to how we can organize our skills list.. (Only, instead of the first 10, make it all of them. Lol.)
    Gremm
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nice work with photoshop, i kinda like the idea after seeing it.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited May 23, 2018
    That is a great idea. finding specific quests for events has sometimes driven me nuts with them mixed like they are.

A definite +1 from to support this idea!
    Gremm
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    I actually would like this! I've been farming sweet gift boxes on all my chars and some of them have... issues...

ArJHj.png

Gremm
  • GremmGremm
    edited May 24, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Nice work with photoshop, i kinda like the idea after seeing it.

Haha i just used paint and moved some of the quests in order to make them look better. ^^"
    Eralea wrote: »
    I actually would like this! I've been farming sweet gift boxes on all my chars and some of them have... issues...
    ArJHj.png

Yeah that looks like a mighty mess there, i hope my suggestion will help you out if it were to pass. It looks like everyone likes it so far so im keeping my hopes up. :)
    Jazmyn
  • GremmGremm
    Even now when there is only one event left it would be easier to have the Events sorted out with a name at the top, i only counted them before to make sure i didn't miss any of the events i wanted but now that they added even more quests for the candy-event...

I wish that i came up with this suggestion earlier, this problem is more annoying than i originally thought. ^^"
  • GremmGremm
    During events like these bug catching events it would be real great to have them all organized mabi-team, it is somewhat hard to keep track on those other event-quests now when you mix them all together. :P
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 12, 2018
    Yknow I thought Blaanid's quests were in quest tab and I spent well over an hour trying to find them. sheesh.
    Gremm
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited December 12, 2018
    Yknow I thought Blaanid's quests were in quest tab and I spent well over an hour trying to find them. sheesh.

There's also at least two blaanid quests in the quest tab, the intro to blaanid and one that requires you to finish an entire memoir book. Since the memoirs themselves are basically their own quest system, I would prefer ALL blaanid related quests/tasks be shoved into the memoir system, instead of mostly in memoirs and some left outside.

Anyway, I'm all for this idea of subcategories within quest tabs. Specifically, I'd like to see a "Storyline" tab in the quest window with subcategories for each active generation story. I hate seeing tabs for Advent of the Goddess, Divine Knights, and Alchemist, with each only having ONE quest inside.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

the confusing part is that there is a blaanid quest in the quest tab, specifically the very first one that introduces you to blaanid and one that requires you to finish an entire memoir book. The memoirs themselves are basically their own quest system, so why couldn't they all be shoved into the memoir system?

Anyway, I'm all for this idea of subcategories within quest tabs. Specifically, I'd like to see a "Storyline" tab in the quest window with subcategories for each active generation story. I hate seeing tabs for Advent of the Goddess, Divine Knights, and Alchemist, with each only having ONE quest inside.

Or at least let players sort out their own quests based on priority rather than scrolling up and down looking at each quest.

Also sort by not started, in progress, complete as well and add a visible timer for certain quests that have time limits like shadow mission dailies rather than having to click on the quest to show how much time is left.
    Gremm
  • GremmGremm
    You know what? These past weeks has been hell thanks to the disorganized event tab so im gonna bump this suggestion up.
    Im tired of losing track on the events going on, especially when there are 3+ events going on and spamming you with quests al the time. :P
    KensamaofmariDraech
  • SqueeSquee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    I like this idea. It would be nice, especially since some of these event quests I've lost track of which quest corresponds to which event.

Giving us the option to organize our own quests would also be nice. I can't count the number of times I wish I could just move certain quests to the bottom of the list because I don't plan on completing them anytime soon.
    Gremm