Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Maintenance - December 13th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited December 13, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, December 13th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PST and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, December 13th
Pacific (PST, UTC-8): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EST, UTC-5): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CET, UTC+1): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • End of the Autumn Camping Box, because it's getting too cold for Supreme's ankles.
  • Nkeona ate all of the pumpkin pies, so it's time to end the Pumpkin Pie Event.
  • Katherz squished all of the bugs, so time to end the Bug Collecting Event.

- The Mabinogi Team
AlexisEUIyasenuKensamaofmariWolfandWolfDANIarts

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Katherz wrote: »
    • Weekly server upkeep.
    • End of the Autumn Camping Box, because it's getting too cold for Supreme's ankles.
    • Nkeona Katherz ate all of the pumpkin cheese pies, so it's time to end the Pumpkin Pie Event.
    • Katherz Nkeona squished all of the bugs, so time to end the Bug Collecting Event.

- The Mabinogi Team

Fixed lel.
    KatherzKensamaofmariWolfandWolf
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    What?! all the bugs got squished and there's no more cheese pies?! NOOOOOOO!!!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Pfft, tell Supreme to ask for some warm fuzzy socks as a present.

Katherz' familiarity with the Bugs and Glitches section must've served her well when it came to squishing these bugs.

And, if this is how Nkeona's gonna treat the pumpkin pies, we should keep her away from Santa's milk and cookies, come Christmas.
    Kensamaofmari
    Watch out on letting any bugs escape into the server room though. Don't want to call on Ferghus for extermination.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 12, 2018
    Watch out on letting any bugs escape into the server room though. Don't want to call on Ferghus for extermination.

Stop all bugs from escaping or we will have a lot of glitches if they won't be squished.
    KensamaofmariIyasenu
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Katherz wrote: »

• Weekly server upkeep.
    • Nkeona ate all of the pumpkin pies, so it's time to end the Pumpkin Pie Event.
    • Katherz squished all of the bugs, so time to end the Bug Collecting Event.

- The Mabinogi Team

Aha this is so great! You all should always label your maintenance messages like this. :D
    Iyasenu
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Question!?
    will Bug Quests removed from quest log?
    i mean i want to hold the Life Multiplier for Future use if it doesn't get removed
    edited December 12, 2018
    Rayka wrote: »
    Question!?
    will Bug Quests removed from quest log?
    i mean i want to hold the Life Multiplier for Future use if it doesn't get removed

I'm guessing the quests will but not the bugs?
    But I think it should be fine as long as they're completed but you left them there.
    Here's to hoping.
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Bugs didn't disappear from the last event. I also held onto my complete 1.3x lfieskill training quest for this weekend, but I am not expecting it to stay. The only event quests I know of that persisted were during the intro of Ninja Talent where you got 20AP for ranking certain skills to A.
    Kensamaofmari
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    This is what you get for letting MoHawk guy write your maintenance announcements...
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    No new events or sales this week? :(
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    It's a little too early to tell. I don't think they usually advertise new gacha in the maintenances until after.
    WolfandWolf
  • MoonkaMoonka
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    Leinei wrote: »
    It's a little too early to tell. I don't think they usually advertise new gacha in the maintenances until after.

I remember there being "New sale incoming!" and "New event incoming!" in maint warnings back around when I quit in August. It's possible they changed the formula I hope!!
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Moonka wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

I remember there being "New sale incoming!" and "New event incoming!" in maint warnings back around when I quit in August. It's possible they changed the formula I hope!!

I think I'd actually prefer it that there's no new sales. New sales every week was getting to be a little exhausting.

It's probably best for the GMs to take a break from having to implement all the sales/events too! The Master Plan Event is a pretty big event, and we still have that free repair for a while.