Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doggo Art Shop

tataratatara
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
edited October 29, 2019 in Art Creations
hi everyone! in light of recent events (being poor) id like to open commissions to the mabi community! :D

Complex shading- Full range of highlights and shadows used, colors interact with background, lighting and textures heavily considered in this style
(this image is partially censored bc forums, lol)
1BvQum3.jpg

Simple shading- Key parts of the piece are shaded, such as the face, skin, and large clothing folds.
Flat colors- No highlights or shadows.
(this image shows both.)
ilvDlB5.jpg

lineart: just some nice lines for you.
Qhwyg18.jpg

Prices:
lsJB3Os.png

server : Mari
ign : Pinkachus
email: sunclress@gmail.com
art blog where you can check out more: http://shimayuzuru.tumblr.com/
portfolio with my favs over the years: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kvs8vh2atrqrz76/AAAobq--XkqAh_yO2ZuV0CTNa?dl=0

- i accept paypal only. i cannot eat in-game currency. :(
- Not drawing ponies, sonic, furries, mecha at this time.
- I can draw from a description if you don't have a picture and actually consider myself quite skilled at this!
- Weapons, large wings, support puppets, pets, and complicated/clothing armor may cost extra.
- Send your payment as a GIFT please, or it will ask me for shipping info, which i will not have because nothing is being shipped!
- Please feel free to ask any questions! i apologize for my chart being somewhat confusing lol.

Ready? Here's the form to fill out. Please email at the address above.

Name/IGN:
Commission Type: Refer to chart. Ex. Simply shaded waist up, fullbody lineart
Character(s): Indicate number of characters and provide references, or describe in detail. A brief description of personality (thinking of your character in an OC-type sense) would help as well. If more than one character is requested, please also describe their relationship. Also outfit preference and whether you would like a weapon/wings/etc to be included.
Background?: Simple (color, patterns, etc. if you have no preference I recommend you leave it to me and I will see what works best!) / Complex. Describe in detail if applicable.
Additional info: Expression, interaction, setting, context, etc. If you have no preference I will decide!
Can I publish it?: Yes, with username / Yes, anonymously / No

Wait for my confirmation, I’ll reply back with the amount you should pay and to which Paypal email. If you aren’t comfortable with the amount feel free to cancel at this stage.

Looking forward to drawing you guys :D!!
ImaizumiLaticijaNyuuHokusaiKrissyPootelVaughanWynnieYuyunKirara01HindsightBravelatiosand 2 others.

Comments

• tataratatara
    edited December 1, 2018
    BebM8Jl.jpg

commission done for anonymous :3 the astrologer outfit is very handsome!
    ImaizumiKrissyPootelBravelatiosWynniehappyx2055LaticijaNyuuHokusaiTsunohDAHindsight
  • tataratatara
    DwpnEQP.png

flats commission for Vaughan of their cute OC ^^
    ImaizumiWynnieVaughanhappyx2055LaticijaDandelionnTsunohDAHindsight
  • YumisanYumisan
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    AHHH I hope I can ask questions here jfjejfjd

Do you have specific prices for lined or colored sketch pages? I've super interested!
  • tataratatara
    Yumisan wrote: »
    AHHH I hope I can ask questions here jfjejfjd

Do you have specific prices for lined or colored sketch pages? I've super interested!

Ooooh hi hi!! :^D thank you for the interest! do you have any examples of what you're looking for? If you mean like one of the results when you google sketch page, I could provide a rate for sketches and itd be pretty cheap but the total cost would probably be based on how many different portraits you want rather than 1 sketch page = $10 for example.
  • tataratatara
    aXJLGjg.jpg

a simple shading commission for Vaughan, of their character Kalen in squall's outfit X'DD
    WynnieVaughanImaizumiSylviaWolfeBravelatiosZjuraLaticijaNyuuHokusaiHindsight
  • tataratatara
    commissions i forgot to post LOL
    1tCRkSM.jpg
    8W8WiSW.jpg
    gRTSgE0.png
    ImaizumiLaticijaZjuraNyuuHokusaiHindsight
  • tataratatara
    an original character i designed :3c each snowflake on her dress is hand painted lmao QQ
    hRbDrTR.jpg
    okcrgOY.jpg
    ImaizumiLaticijaVaughanBravelatiosWynnieZjuraNyuuHokusaiHindsight
  • tataratatara
    another design lalala :3
    ctfq1JS.jpg
    ImaizumiVaughanLaticijaWynnieNyuuHokusaiHindsight
  • tataratatara
    14261219c7658353238d4e039985af707ba51d893e0391908681d08980b9f0b4a7af7209.jpg
    been busy~
    VaughanImaizumiLaticijaWynnieNyuuHokusaiHindsight
  • tataratatara
    AP2rl2y.png
    a new commission for Shiki on discord, i didnt know anyone still wanted to commission me LOL
    ImaizumiVaughanLaticijaHindsight
  • tataratatara
    YG7NPsT.pngzOeN6J5.png

matching portraits for the very sweet Gwyndolin ^^
    ImaizumiVaughanWynnieLaticijaHindsight
  • TsunohDATsunohDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Gorgeous work! The blending of color and texture is lovely. Looking forward to seeing more stuff from you!
    tatara
  • tataratatara
    Hi everyone, it's been a while! I wanted to say commissions are still open (super duper open, as I had a car accident the other week and the bill is absolutely killing me). Here are some things I've drawn since last posting:
    yU9pkuJ.png
    eWdsI1N.jpg
    HfqjOr4.png
    a7empXx.png
    ZQevGWQ.png
    ImaizumiBravelatiosLaticija