Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

auction house and bank limits

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in Help
can I still sell stuff in the ah if that would mean going over my bank limit as long as I don't collect it?

Comments

• PrettibearPrettibear
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    Yes. However that would also mean you have less slots for sale on AH. Example, you have a total of 12 slots to sell items, 1 item sold and you don't/can't collect coz it's overlimit, you cannot 'free' that slot to put more items for sale.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    You can even sell stuff that goes over your bank limit, the extra gold will be mailed to you in check form (minus check-making fees)
    pawcalypseKtty
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Maia wrote: »
    You can even sell stuff that goes over your bank limit, the extra gold will be mailed to you in check form (minus check-making fees)

What if the extra amount takes more than 30 5Mgold checks?
    jake69