Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sexy Talvish plz die

YuoichiYuoichi
Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
in General Chat
Any tips how to reach 80% health of this man?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited December 14, 2018
    High Stat Catering, Best Armor and Accessories you got, have a billion Nao Stones (that basically saved me), Mana Shield + a Billion MP pots, and the rest depends on what you are race-wise, because I spammed Final Hit and I think the Demigod Skill that sends homing lasers of light at him.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 15, 2018
    The thread title is really confusing and pointless.
    pawcalypseYuoichi
  • YuechiiYuechii
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited December 14, 2018
    Some nao stones, mana shield and Gunner to quickly dodge scythe attacks (Or chain blade for crit since not everyone is HUMAN) you wanna try chipping his health faster than damage you can muster and read his pattern so you can avoid the 1-hit K.O's

Example If he says:

"...I'm sorry"= Immediately use Shield of trust AFTER the sword attack

"I will show you the proof of the Prophecy"= Use Judgement Blade or run further away from his AOE or his debuff disables you to use any crusader skills
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 14, 2018
    Wow, you guys have really similar name :trollface:
  • YuechiiYuechii
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    I guess it's rather popular~ -shrug-
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    don't use bash or fh cuz those have reduced damage. i forgot the rest
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    When the second sword drops, cast Shield of Trust. If antidivine debuff is applied, move out of range ASAP and lose his aggro.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Spam Mag shot as a elf, Spam mag shot as a human too.

Tho I was not told of this Before defeating him with chain blade alone....
    pawcalypse
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yuechii wrote: »
    Some nao stones, mana shield and Gunner to quickly dodge scythe attacks (Or chain blade for crit since not everyone is HUMAN) you wanna try chipping his health faster than damage you can muster and read his pattern so you can avoid the 1-hit K.O's

Example If he says:

"...I'm sorry"= Immediately use Shield of trust AFTER the sword attack

"I will show you the proof of the Prophecy"= Use Judgement Blade or run further away from his AOE or his debuff disables you to use any crusader skills

I'll have to try that on my Elf. My advice was based on my Human main beating him. XD
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    ok i did it my friend used 20 adv feather to save me lol
    IyasenupawcalypseBlissfulkillImaizumiRadiant Dawn
  • RoytonRoyton
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    I haven't reached this fight, looks like I'm going to be maxed HP poisoned by the end of it.
    G19 all over again for me.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    There should be some older posts on the content and various tactics on how to beat it. I think most of it was chain blade skill catered so....probably want to get certain skills up to a certain level.

In my opinion.....I would bring a few HP elixir and some wound potions as well as MP pots with mana shield. The elixir lasts 5 minutes? it does help unless you take more damage than it can heal.
  • Use max rank spear of god,It was doing 7% of bosses health
    It is a rather frustrating boss fight if you are going under the assumption that one must use Nascent Divinity. You do not, and only need to knock Talvish to 30% to finish the battle. Potions aren't all that important here, depending on your defensive stats. Talvish will likely use his one hit kill long before he manages to drain the health of high level players.

I fought using chains, but nothing will save you from his One Hit Kill besides shield of trust. If need to, anchor rush out of there as soon as possible if you are afflicted with a "No Crusader Skill Usage" debuff. His range isn't infinite; just difficult to get out of. Crisis Escape in his vicinity. will NOT WORK...99% of the time.

Though if you insist on using Nascent Divinity, use Blink to dodge his debuff, and Shield to block his one hit kill. Otherwise, bring ton of Soul Stones. Dying is a very real possibility for any player doing it for the first time.

(They really need to give a duration of complete impunity so that one may familiarize themselves with Nascent Divinity, if not simply a better tutorial.)
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited December 17, 2018
    Tho To be honest not alot of info was givin to us when we first get Morrighan's Demi god against the G12 Final boss or the timing to use the item against a Doppleganger in G11 to get our first Demi god powers.

At least this fight made my blood Boil as i tried everything i had to defeat Him and when i said everything i Mean chainblades XD

Also for the fact He is the "Strongest" Final boss in the game so far, game mechanic wise and Lore, He just made freakin Cichol flee with his tail between his legs!

When he gets real...he gets real. Makes me wonder what the First God can do if it were the Final boss if having his Blessings made him THAT strong.

We only managed to be equal in power to him but just barely, if he had not been convinced we would of lost and all the time in the world would be loss to a reset. Talvish left a impression of a final boss that HAD the chance to defeat us or seal us away where we can remain in forever.

If not for our fanboy Talvish would of won. Now if Talvish were evil...with nothing holding him back i think he would of been the final boss that likely win if he had pretended to be our friend put that blade in our backs sealing our powers. The Twist would be to much :B

*cough* but yes this boss is annoying but I just think about how hes the one foe of a Mabi lifetime to feel dread from, at least till G22~G23 comes.
    edited December 17, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »
    Tho To be honest not alot of info was givin to us when we first get Morrighan's Demi god against the G12 Final boss or the timing to use the item against a Doppleganger in G11 to get our first Demi god powers.

At least this fight made my blood Boil as i tried everything i had to defeat Him and when i said everything i Mean chainblades XD

In consideration, we tank a great deal more these days in either boss fight, whereas the main concern will always be Talvish's one hit kill. It is a matter of how forgiving a scenario is, hence the focus on relative impunity. G12 and G11 did not make me waste tons of Soul Stones, and Doppelganger could be mitigated with a Royal Alchemists.

It is also a bit of me doing the fight when it was just released, in the days where Wiki is heavily outdated.

Though to add on, the issue is that the transformation was essentially a nerf, unless we knew how to effectively and properly stack it.
  • AlshianAlshian
    edited December 17, 2018
    Alshian wrote: »

In consideration, we tank a great deal more these days in either boss fight, whereas the main concern will always be Talvish's one hit kill. It is a matter of how forgiving a scenario is, hence the focus on relative impunity. G12 and G11 did not make me waste tons of Soul Stones, and Doppelganger could be mitigated with a Royal Alchemists.

It is also a bit of me doing the fight when it was just released, in the days where Wiki is heavily outdated.

Though to add on, the issue is that the transformation was essentially a nerf, unless we knew how to effectively and properly stack it.

Yea i guess your right, this new form is just a big huge lackluster and kinda a waste of space in our skill list since it nerf us instead of buffing....At least for elves since it takes barehanded damage instead of currently equiped weapons.
  • XypixXypix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,890
    MMM, did someone say...TALVISH?!
    Lucky for you, I am an EXPERT at this obscure boss battle.

forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/17337/g21-final-guide-spoilers

Enjoy.
    Blissfulkill