Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Heads up with those of enchanted Tools

AlshianAlshian
Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
in General Chat
After doing like 100 chops of wood with the Enchanted Lumberjack axe from the Raccoon event, it appears from my theory is that the Bonus from it is a +5~10% success increase.

What are your thoughts? Also i wonder if the success had a cap of 99% like producing skills if you were to get any reforges that increase success from tools or Echostone yellow.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ah, that's not TOO amazing, but it's alright.

I think I'll still use my Beginner tools, just because of their 1g base repair cost.

But hey, the Gathering Knife and Metallurgy Sieve don't have Beginner counterparts, so those are generally preferable, even if the success rate boost isn't huge.
    Though knife gathering doesn't fail on regular sheep, and it'd basically only be helpful when shearing a Sheeptuplet or a Paper Sheep.
    Alshian
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Ah, that's not TOO amazing, but it's alright.

I think I'll still use my Beginner tools, just because of their 1g base repair cost.

But hey, the Gathering Knife and Metallurgy Sieve don't have Beginner counterparts, so those are generally preferable, even if the success rate boost isn't huge.
    Though knife gathering doesn't fail on regular sheep, and it'd basically only be helpful when shearing a Sheeptuplet or a Paper Sheep.

I honestly thought Nexon had gone bunkers when they gave gathering knives a success rate bonus instead of something else, I diden't realize Paper Sheep exist AND I HAVE THEM INSIDE MY HS!

I find less a reason to head to Avon only for the daily MA Adventure seal :x

Eat my own darn words here, you get a pass Nexon...for now...