Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Level 5k Event Skill Seals: How Did You Use Them?

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Leinei wrote: »
    Oh. Boo. I was thinking of the best way to cheese Enchant. That skill seriously needs an overhaul. =T

Yep it needed a higher chance to success or reduce the loss of dura or draw backs by alot at rank1 because even in rank1, you still need to be very lucky.

Also to add how sorta a pain it is to get the enchant again from RNG after RNG to get even the most worst enchants in order to rank the skill for benefits that don't add up as a reward for our efforts.

To me at least the Enchants needed a rework. At least there is enchant protection potions in the game if your enchanting your beloved gear.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 13, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    So the event that gives you a box that gives 10 100pt Skill Seals every time a character under 5k gains 500 total levels.

How did you use them, if you did this event?

Even if it was on a character I probably won't play much, since it's not my main, I found a few good uses for the boxes.

Magic Talent lets you choose Enchant and Meditation.
    Enchant just bypasses a ton of work, and Meditation lets you skip getting some book drops. The rest of the magic talent seems easy.
    Too bad you can't use them on "Druid" skills like Meteor Strike or Snap Cast.

Transmutation Talent lets you get Synthesis knocked out.
    That can get expensive in the later ranks. Fragmentation can be annoying too.

Combat Alchemy, hey you can probably use a seal to skip the rN Shock Quest!

Anyone else found any good uses for these seals from the event?

You can't....bank trade these skill seals, can you? ;_;
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So the event that gives you a box that gives 10 100pt Skill Seals every time a character under 5k gains 500 total levels.

How did you use them, if you did this event?

Even if it was on a character I probably won't play much, since it's not my main, I found a few good uses for the boxes.

Magic Talent lets you choose Enchant and Meditation.
    Enchant just bypasses a ton of work, and Meditation lets you skip getting some book drops. The rest of the magic talent seems easy.
    Too bad you can't use them on "Druid" skills like Meteor Strike or Snap Cast.

Transmutation Talent lets you get Synthesis knocked out.
    That can get expensive in the later ranks. Fragmentation can be annoying too.

Combat Alchemy, hey you can probably use a seal to skip the rN Shock Quest!

Anyone else found any good uses for these seals from the event?

It seems like they aren't tradeable whatsoever. :c
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    (cut for length)

It seems like they aren't tradeable whatsoever. :c

I....I am sad....

But that's ok. At least I can get R1 enchant on my extra characters. They can be my designated enchanters and can actually be useful instead of just sitting around increasing my bank invo.
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Conn wrote: »
    Is enchant even worth it?

Sure, even it's just stats to you.

And using these seals to skip actually having to train it is one of the best skips available.

But I mean, I am a giant with practically no INT so
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    OH WOW. Just used my seals and I thought they were only worth 10 points! O_O
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265

I was wondering what you meant about 30% in your other post!
    Nope, 100 exp seals! They're just great.

If only they were also tradeable.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 15, 2018

I was wondering what you meant about 30% in your other post!
    Nope, 100 exp seals! They're just great.

If only they were also tradeable.

Yeah no. I just didn't actually notice they were worth 100 points. -_-

Also, if they were tradeable, the market would collapse. XD
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I say it wouldn't collapse but rather players would be able to expand quicker to get rid of ANNOYING skills that we all wonder why even exist or better yet to be remade so we could LOVE it.

Economy does not work like that :3
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Alshian wrote: »
    I say it wouldn't collapse but rather players would be able to expand quicker to get rid of ANNOYING skills that we all wonder why even exist or better yet to be remade so we could LOVE it.

Economy does not work like that :3

Depends on supply and demand.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 17, 2018
    I didn't use any skill seals because they are bound to character and my main reached 5k years ago so I did not find any reason to even get them... Very sad.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Greta wrote: »
    I didn't use any skill seals because they are bound to character and my main reached 5k years ago so I did not find any reason to even get them... Very sad.

I spammed levels on one of my alts and got them rank 1 in Enchant. XD
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

This event can be useful also to rank up the combat skills of your extra characters in order to get more Pegasi pets from Saga. Let's be honest, Saga can be difficult on a character with only rank novice combat skills.
    Iyasenu
  • LeineiLeinei

This event can be useful also to rank up the combat skills of your extra characters in order to get more Pegasi pets from Saga. Let's be honest, Saga can be difficult on a character with only rank novice combat skills.

Yeah, it gets easier when you have more Pegasi to spam against the large groups.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430

I have a dozen sub-300 bank space alts and three characters I use that are way over 10k total. -_- Might as well max out Enchant on one of those characters collecting dust; my mains are lingering at rank 4 or 5 on it, there's no quick way to get enchants anymore since Alby normal tripled in length, and training potions for it pretty much don't exist on the open market anymore.
  • ArandelLeigholdArandelLeighold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    My main sat at around 6K when this event started, but I followed the "CHANGE IS COMING!" trend and went to a Giant character I had sitting in my inactives who was level 400. Ended up with R1 Enchant, Fragmentation, Synthesis, and Wind Guard ... probably forgetting one.