Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Animal Taming

EncrovianEncrovian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
edited December 18, 2018 in General Chat
It's said that because of the dungeon revamp, some animals can't be tamed. Is it possible that they updated the skill when they revamped the life tab or is it still impossible to tame certain monsters that are required for the collection journal? Im 100+ taming baits into taming the demi lich with title/tupai title, still ain't got it.

I guess the point is, is taming gonna work if i sit here for hours trying to tame this stupid lich?

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited December 18, 2018
    It won't get fixed. Please buy some NX.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    You prob goin to need some training seals but if your only in it for the journal well idk what to really say for ya.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Is the Peaca Demi Lich the only one you can tame?

Or are the ones you can find during Saga tameable?
    I wouldn't imagine they are, but if the normal one doesn't work, all I can think of would be alternative versions of it.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 18, 2018
    I already had a red scar enchant prepared to put on my exploration taming cane before the life skill update hit, but that update messed with our CP again and apparently a lot of people's CP dropped... so I don't know if even adding 1000 CP to my character will fix this. I wish mabi had the same amount of transparency and speed at fixing bugs as maplestory2. they haven't even listed this as a known issue or say they're looking into it (at least anywhere that I've seen) .....and the dungeon revamp was like 2 years ago :( I finished ranking taming and got master title ages ago but I can't finish my collection journal because of the CP issues and I have quests I cant get rid of-- even when using the best taming cane, bait, and master title and 22% taming success 2nd title
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    So your just having CP issues? I see so i guess your only option is just to rank almost every rank of every skill have them all ranked when you have the AP for it then your CP will be HUGE enough for taming, at least for me its hard to find a Boss monster but only in Avalon
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    I'm completely maxed out on all skills. I still couldn't tame it. ;/ Im pretty sure it's just not possible to tame anymore until they decide to fix these stupid requirements or update the skill to being ACTUALLY useful.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Have U tried taming @ deadly? That boosted success rate from wut I remembered as a newbie advice from doing g8.