Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can't select main char for math dungeon

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
edited December 19, 2018 in General Chat
caravan joe doesn't let me select a main for the math dungeon event. as it so happens my char totally fails at numbers and formulas, but that no reason to deny me entry I hope.
also, the event post says thursday 19 december, while thursday is clearly the 20th. does the event not start until tomorrow? or was the date wrongly stated?

Comments

• ValentinaValentina
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Same for me ! I can't select a main character to play, sad:(
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Confirmed.... Joe is being mean to me also. He won't let me join in any of the games!!! Now I know how Rudolf felt when he was left out :C
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 19, 2018
    Lol, launcher still says it's maintenance. How you guys are already in there? And yes, I did restart the launcher.

EDIT: Never mind, I actually didn't realize that maintenance was over hour ago and now they just started another unscheduled maintenance to fix this issue. Dam GM's, where's the ping in Discord? :D
  • KttyKtty
    Greta wrote: »
    Lol, launcher still says it's maintenance. How you guys are already in there? And yes, I did restart the launcher.

They Just took it down to give Joe a good talking to. Hopefully they can straighten out his attitude
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited December 19, 2018
    let's hope a good talking to is all he needs this time. I mean, for the bug catching event he just refused to listen initially.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    weird it worked for me and i even completed the dungeon in time to log off XD

Hopefully it didient bug me when the patches is done.
  • KttyKtty
    Alshian wrote: »

According to Katherz in discord, the event was bugged for those of us who have done the event before. Anyone new to it wouldn't have had a problem registering with Joe.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Ktty wrote: »
    Alshian wrote: »

According to Katherz in discord, the event was bugged for those of us who have done the event before. Anyone new to it wouldn't have had a problem registering with Joe.

ah i see, hopefully i didient lose the C coin.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Did anyone else crash after finishing their run of the Holiday Math?
    Also my Adv Math Holiday pass vanished when my party tried going in.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good ol Joe, trying to rip everyone off again. He just can't help it.