Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Snowman Pet

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited December 19, 2018 in General Chat
For anyone curious, these are the stats at level 200.

gUTW2sq.jpg

We will see how useful this pet is. What do you guys think of the new snowman pets?

The drop rate of the snowman pet seems to be pretty decent. I only bought 3 boxes and ended up with two smiling lil jacks and a rainbow nimbus (no pets are not full of dyes rip). Because I got 3 I was also able to get a Glimmering Golden Supplement. I forsee the Glimmering Golden Supplement market crashing a little bit in a few days. Which is great, I can finally afford to level 200 some pets that need it.
pawcalypseWolfandWolfHelsa

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited December 19, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

(no pets are not full of dyes rip). .

Darn :D
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Cool thanks for wasting using it on the snowman for others to see <3
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Its strength and HP are good, so it can be good for link.
    The special skills look funny.
    I wonder just how useful the grabbing skill and the snowball actually are, or if they're mostly for fun.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Does it allow you to punch it to get rings? lul
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 19, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Its strength and HP are good, so it can be good for link.
    The special skills look funny.
    I wonder just how useful the grabbing skill and the snowball actually are, or if they're mostly for fun.

The grabbing skill is an extension of ice spear. So what you can do after you summon it, you can then activate that skill for double the ice spear fun it looks like? I haven't been able to properly test it, but basically that's what the skill does, it freezes them and does damage. And the debuff is nice, it will stack with bonedragon debuffs.

But would this be phantasm worthy to use in? hmmmmm...
    Does it allow you to punch it to get rings? lul

No but there are unlimited snowballs.
    KensamaofmariHelsa
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    so when these lil jacks attack, is it appropriate to call it a...
    PrrFehB.jpg

sorry, I'll just let myself out now
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    PrrFehB.jpg

You do that.
    Helsa
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 19, 2018
    nevyn25 wrote: »

[image too big]

You do that. lol.
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Cool thanks for wasting using it on the snowman for others to see <3

I'm finding this to not be a waste actually. It's got some nice debuffs. It's a fast mount. Everywhere I go it passively debuffs everything, and YES it's a decent pet to link up with. So there you go.

Plus...it's actually fun to bounce everywhere, and the running boost is fun too. ^_^

The only draw back I'm seeing is that when winter is over and all the decorations are gone, it's going to look REALLY out of season. lol. XD
    Helsa
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    edited December 19, 2018
    What is an icy forbidden diet potion? Is it like a regular diet potion, but makes you look icy fabulous or something?

I'm finding this to not be a waste actually. It's got some nice debuffs. It's a fast mount. Everywhere I go it passively debuffs everything, and YES it's a decent pet to link up with. So there you go.

Plus...it's actually fun to bounce everywhere, and the running boost is fun too. ^_^

The only draw back I'm seeing is that when winter is over and all the decorations are gone, it's going to look REALLY out of season. lol. XD

Wait, it doesn't just debuff on summon (or on attack) but debuffs wherever you go? That's really nice.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    What is an icy forbidden diet potion? Is it like a regular diet potion, but makes you look icy fabulous or something?

Wait, it doesn't just debuff on summon (or on attack) but debuffs wherever you go? That's really nice.

Don't use the potions...
    TJdBHMx.jpg
    My character was already skinny, now I am just a twig. Gonna be rebirthing soon to correct that.

Yeah everywhere I went there frozen debuff icons popping up. The AOE is a basically icespear, and then you can use mini jack for more freezings. It's turning out to be a really good emergency pet.
    BronzebreakWolfandWolfpawcalypseHelsa
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

I bet it makes one look very cool. ;)
    CrimsọnpawcalypseVeylaine
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf

(cut for length)

Don't use the potions...
    TJdBHMx.jpg
    My character was already skinny, now I am just a twig. Gonna be rebirthing soon to correct that.

Yeah everywhere I went there frozen debuff icons popping up. The AOE is a basically icespear, and then you can use mini jack for more freezings. It's turning out to be a really good emergency pet.

Ouch....Gaea, you look really emaciated...But I suppose it may be a decent pot for those who are currently trying to rank the new cooking skill ranks. I wonder if it always brings you to the stick figure position, or if it brings your weight down by a certain percentage.

I bet it makes one look very cool. ;)

Careful, Bliss. Your puns may make some people give you the

B)

cold shoulder.
    CrimsọnBlissfulkillpawcalypseVeylaine
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 20, 2018
    That's a good question. But I don't wanna find out. Let someone else report their findings on this potion of famine.

fPPXmis.jpg

I'm kinda curious...what would happen if I took another potion??? or more????

Ok confirmed after consuming 10 of those potions, it doesn't turn you into Jack Skellington. darn.
    WolfandWolfHelsa
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    It's nice enough until we get those cool lion-looking things, which should hopefully be soon. I just wish the summon time on it was 3 hours instead of 2.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited December 20, 2018
    CEHb0Hl.png

I tried the skinny pot... lol. feel like victoria secret model.... add in the age 18 pot on top
    GretaWolfandWolf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited December 20, 2018
    Potion looks awesome on giants. You look like an amazoness.

Better skin textures for humans when?
    pawcalypseHelsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It looks even more awkward on giants in my opinion... xD
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Arjune wrote: »
    CEHb0Hl.png

I tried the skinny pot... lol. feel like victoria secret model.... add in the age 18 pot on top

Well then...I'll have a difficult time walking for the next three days.
  • EnaEna
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    it work perfect on giant, that board shoulder and hip, just put the cloth on x3
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Everywhere I go it passively debuffs everything, and YES it's a decent pet to link up with. So there you go.
    So the debuff is only when it's out (like a scooter imp), not on summon like bone dragon? The debuff disappear if you desummon the lil jack?