Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can ego weapon get erg lvl ?

HDLinkHDLink
Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
edited December 17, 2018 in General Chat
i dont try it yet or maybe if you had the weapon and get the erg on it and then make it ego ? .. i will try later but if any did it XD plis tell me

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Unfortunately, Spirit Weapons can't be Erg'd.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    A KR video showed they are trying to rework the spirit weapon system to make it more viable since special stone upgraded weapons and erged weapons outperform them. It's a sit and wait game now to see what they come up with.
    HDLinkEbrithil
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    A KR video showed they are trying to rework the spirit weapon system to make it more viable since special stone upgraded weapons and erged weapons outperform them. It's a sit and wait game now to see what they come up with.

i DEMAND to see this video!
    Ebrithil
  • EbrithilEbrithil
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    3rdy wrote: »
    asnscorpio wrote: »

i DEMAND to see this video!

I second this!
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I third this to see the said video where they mentioned reworking the spirit weapon system too!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    4th it.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I call myth lol they've been saying that for years
  • SirRyuSirRyu
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,690
    Wonder if they got confused and were referencing the spirit weapon stuff mentioned during the campfire when they answered that question.