Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Event for Janurary 2019?????? Just a Suggest

RicardRicard
Mabinogi Rep: 610
in Art Creations
Not an Actual Idea for Caravan Joe, But this might be for January 2019:

Pan's New Quest: Find Lorna. Locate the Lost Lorna found around the Continet of Mabinogi. Hints are given from Pan. Or you could Find Lorna yourself.

Next Quest: Teach Pan how use Magic: Explosive Flare, Thunder Crash, and Icicle Eruption. Select one Special Magic Skill.

Next Quest: Pan's Challenge: "Cooking with Explosive" if you choose "Explosive Flare". "Smite my Fellow Lorna" if you picked "Thunder Crash". "Making Spear Fish by the Camp" if you choose "Icicle Eruption".

Next Quest: Asking Nao, how to get Pan a new Hobby. Which is a quest that lets you train your new Magic skill with 50% Skill Exp boost for just that questline. Get a New "Hand Puppet: Morrigan" or "Hand Puppet: Nao" and turn it in to Pan. Found from Mon-sterlings. Reward: "Morrigan Dogeball Coin" or "Nao Dodgeball Coin".

New Event Quest for January:
After completing the top quest for Pan.

Meet Up with Caravan Joe.

Join the Fight for Nao or Morrigan:
Who side will you pick for Dodge Ball Team????? (Depends on Coin)

Reward(Talk to Caravan Joe): "Nao's Traveller Merchant Gear" or "Morrigan's Traveller Merchant Gear". Nao's Mascot Pet "Goblin Jackel: Sub Zero" or Morrigan's Mascot Pet "Shamo Hyena: Scorpion". Homestead Ice Throne, Homestead Lava Throne, Homestead Red Carpet, Homestead Miniture Dodge Ball Court, Homestead Dodge Ball, Homestead Pet House, Homestead Mannequin(M or F) that place equips, Dodge Ball Hair Coupon, and ETC Items.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited December 21, 2018
    Wow this is confusing, especially the last paragraph.
    I'm 101% positive that such event won't be implemented, because there will be no time to do that at all. Just impossible. Nexon is resting during holidays and also NA can't do anything without KR's approval, which will also add in more delay and possibly miscommunication too. So January 2019 is out of question definitely.
    No one is going to be even interested in these fetch quests, the only thing that might attract people are just rewards that sound somewhat interesting, but no one even has a full idea of what they will look like, besides you who mentioned them.
    Just my thoughts for now.

EDIT: Woah, how it got in Fan Creations now? :D It was in Suggestion category first.
  • RicardRicard
    edited December 21, 2018
    How is this confusing????? This skit is like perfect for the community! It's true exposure to sunlight in reality!!!!!
  • RicardRicard
    If you feel like this post is threatening just take it down.....
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Wait. Shouldn't this go on the suggestions page?
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 21, 2018
    Zjura wrote: »
    Wait. Shouldn't this go on the suggestions page?

It was there first, but for some reason it got moved here now. I think it was OP's job lol.
    Zjura
  • RicardRicard
    edited December 23, 2018
    Its just a suggestion not like it really means much. But if you have more ideas. Then go ahead and feel free to add on. My Biggest concern is that it's only a couples of days before January. An that it might be a Spring time event since dodge ball is a spring course. I was going to change the particular reasoning about the "Jackal" and "Hyena" surfacing around my natural cycle of orbit. Like feels like they want something that is not theirs. An that if any others feel the same way I feel then these items might be of some use or counter reactions. "Good Luck", and have fun.

Those Magic Skills might be of more use than you Imagined.
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 23, 2018
    Oh wait... You are also adding new Magic skills? But no actual information about how they will look, work, etc...? Your suggestion at this point is useless. You just named things without showing or telling any important details about them. Literally left us with confusion and imagination here.
  • ZjuraZjura
    Ricard wrote: »
    *snip*

Irregardless, I don't believe the devs look at suggestions on the Fan Creation section. You probably posted here by mistake, but all suggestions go on the Suggestions and Feedback page.
    Ricard
  • RicardRicard
    edited December 23, 2018
    What more the merrier about Magic unless this does not prove the point that there are magic citizens in this game????? "Eweca" can not always be precise when it's in love with that so called "Magic Factory". In actual reality what are you complaining about????? Just read it not eat it like "Eweca" was the next big thing????? Unless Koreans where "Koread" then there is no point in lying that this about Magic.....If were talking about spirit then where does it come from????? Eweca is not supposed to be flowing from a chained Crystal????? Is it????? Get it?????

As of now even the Year 2018, Mabinogi just released the New Class Job: Chain Slash.....go lash some more slashes.

If Magic is going restricted for use. An Mana just got Super Restricted for use. Then why not get to the point were "Spirit Energy" might itself get restricted too. This is getting dangerously no where.....the owners of these energy are breaking down on who stole their source of power. Believe what you think when your find your self limited.....

Have you ever swim upstream then swim back into the middle stream????? Then realized that "cannoning" down stream is "Make Sense"?????
    Zjura
  • GretaGreta
    edited December 23, 2018
    Is that English?

I also don't understand why you are so upset. If I understood that correctly. It was an opinion anyway, you are not forced to defend MY opinion.
    Ricard
  • RicardRicard
    edited December 24, 2018
    IDK
  • ZjuraZjura
    I found this whole thread a delightful breath of fresh air :D
    Greta