Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Synced But Not Really, Gacha Flashy

ZintackZintack
Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
edited January 22, 2017 in Bugs and Glitches
The new gacha flashy is very annoying. It shows that it's in sync in your inventory but...
Once you dye anything, if you move or change from normal to combat they all go out of sync and possibly resync whenever they want.

I wanna say it's a bug because none of my other matching flashies do that and would like it fixed...
Please and thanks

IGN // Zintack
SERVER // Tarlach

http://sendvid.com/9ef20evp

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 21, 2017
    Your missing your ign and server for a proper report.
  • ZintackZintack
    edited January 21, 2017
    @Ktty thank you, I forgot
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Please submit a clean screenshot, without the use of modifications.
  • ZintackZintack
    Edited: Linked to a more clear video...

Probably going to be the clearest I can get
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 22, 2017
    You'll need to upload your video to YouTube, as your current video's site isn't an approved site.

Visual Evidence Rules:

When posting images, you must use either Photobucket, Imgur, Puush, or Tinypic.
    When posting a video, you must use Youtube only.
  • ZintackZintack
    Ohh.. okay.. I'll try later. I don't have a youtube account so I guess I'll try to make one for it later.