Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Open Recruitment] Kakusareta

raretblue2raretblue2
Mabinogi Rep: 505
in Guild and Party Recruitment
It's been a while since the last time this guild was active, but i'm hoping to re-open this guild and breath new life into it! There are currently only a few members that are in the guild as of now, and we'd like to start getting more members who enjoy hanging out, PvE stuff, maybe PvP if enough people want it, and perhaps RP in the near future if things go well.

We offer help to anyone who's just starting off, and encourage new players to join!

Add or Note: Venziar or Shadowokamii for more info!

Guild Stone Location:

11034471_Cbel1ispEFz3eRG.jpg
Ataraxiz

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited December 26, 2018
    Much support to our old members ♥ Message me if you need anything ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • raretblue2raretblue2
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Much support to our old members ♥ Message me if you need anything ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥