Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

The homestead mushrooms need a buff

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    And why do we have to have an ugly old log and not a pretty patch of mushrooms that pop at night? WHERE ARE MY TOADSTOOL PROPS???

I am sorry but your toadstool is in another castle update.

Or perhaps they serve as a reminder to log in and gather the 1 fungus each week?
  • firestorm33firestorm33
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I've been thinking but why not use palala skill's lucky gather? If you get it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited December 31, 2018
    I've been thinking but why not use palala skill's lucky gather? If you get it.

It sure would be nice, if not for the fact that:
    A. It's random to get that particular buff
    B. You'd have to get that buff on a Wednesday, which is the only day Golden Mushrooms spawn
    C. If you had that buff on a Wednesday, you could still just go to the forest to gather the Golden Mushrooms there
    D. You'd have to want to use up that buff on Golden Mushrooms and not, say, gold or something else
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Yeah, I only buildt one patch. It was a terrible prop. Even with the help of a partner, you get about 2 each. 3 if you're lucky. That cuts the cost slightly.

So instead. I turned a huge profit by selling the golden mushrooms for a few millions the first few days of the patch.

And now, I can buy them back for roughly half price.
This discussion has been closed.