Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hotkey For Auction House

AlexLightAlexLight
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
edited January 17, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Seriously the fact that a suggestion thread has to be made to ask for the auction house which is used (and i meant to be used) so much to be hotkey-able is sad and unbelievable. The auction house should had been hotkey-able when it released and is a great oversight that isn't.

I really hope that a hotkey option will be added for the auction house because it will easier and you won't have to have the bottom bar open to manually open the auction house
KensamaofmariTHICCthighssavelivesSherriFaybal
  1. Do you want a Hotkey for the AH to be added?4 votes
    1. Yes please, i love Hotkeys and convinience
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No, I hate convinience
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    They gave memoirs a hotkey, but not auction house. :/
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Kind of pointless in my opinion, unless you have pc with broken mouse/touch pad. I'm more annoyed that I can't open AH during "combat" or while my pet is summoned.
    Zeo
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I don’t see why not and it can be convenient though I don’t think it’s that important to add in the hotkey for the Auction House as soon as possible.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    A little off topic.
    I get notifications on AH on 1 account but not another.
    I wonder why that is?

A hotkey would be convenient in my opinion.
    And unable to open with pet or in dungeons is annoying.
    I need to finish the dungeon with extra baggage before I can offload stuff on AH. Wastes a lot of time.
    Faybal
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Add a poll, OP!
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    It's often times a hassle to open AH, I wish there was a hotkey just for convenience. At the very least make it be able to be hotkeyed in the settings.