Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

stuck on g2 ideal types

RajinsuRajinsu
Mabinogi Rep: 435
in General Chat
no matter who i try for any one none of them are working in bangor.Its the only one i have left.The other 3 i did easy no prob.
sion is meant to be Ibbie or lbbie but both spelling dont work .its driving me crazy

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Ibbie is spelled capital i (not an L) two b's then ie.
  • RajinsuRajinsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 435
    still not working is there a lv cap as in u have to be so high of lv to have it work? because even Ibbie is still not working for him
  • ErrorForEverErrorForEver
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,600
    edited January 7, 2019
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    edited January 7, 2019
    alternatively, try copying "Ibbie" off of the wiki and pasting it into the text field. In the past, this couldn't be done, but after the updates to chat and such, basic copy/paste can be done.