Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tomorrow box gives the wrong prizes?

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
in General Chat
2478b5010e1ec87fdf5b5f2567a8a1d8.png
3198e024a04587045b50ec86a2fd0a02.png
YuoichiAlexisEUTHICCthighssavelivesstarkiller1286pawcalypseLiberate

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    more likely the in-game explanation is wrong, bc on the announcement page it says combat 2x exp potion x3, a fine reforging tool and and complete double skill potion. although it's no surprise if they made a boo boo, since that so often happens
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oopsie doopsie!
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I would LOVE 3 Free Fine Reforges, but that would be too generous for Nexon.
    Dragoolfire
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Got Eweca Red Upgrade Stone and blew up my lance with it. Yay!
    Kensamaofmari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I got a 25 point skill training seal. :(
    I'll just... add it to the pile of skill seals I have nothing to use on on this character.
    Kensamaofmari
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I got 25 percent training seal that went right to cooking because gordon is greedy for rings and I'm tired of enabling him.
    Next up sealing through the cooking contest
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I got a 25 point skill training seal. :(
    I'll just... add it to the pile of skill seals I have nothing to use on on this character.

I ended up getting that too, I used it on the divinity skill I haven't finished ranking yet /lazy :P

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Did anyone get the Tech Duinn figure? Is that a homestead item? I wish I knew what it looked like.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I would LOVE 3 Free Fine Reforges, but that would be too generous for Nexon.

Someone got the free Fine Reforge but it was only one instead of three which was weird.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    edited January 9, 2019
    Did anyone get the Tech Duinn figure? Is that a homestead item? I wish I knew what it looked like.
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG
    It's a mini-figure that adds +28 HP and +2 Max Damage.
    Images are from the JP site. First image is the actual Altar, while the HS version is a tiny little thing like some of the previous mini-figures.
    WolfandWolfTHICCthighssavelives
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Emeris wrote: »
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG
    Images are from the JP site. First image is the actual Altar, while the HS version is a tiny little thing like some of the previous mini-figures.

Is... "Geata" just a bad translation of "Gate"?
    Because that looks like some kind of gateway thing.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG

Is... "Geata" just a bad translation of "Gate"?
    Because that looks like some kind of gateway thing.
    https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/updateBoardContent.asp?st=&se=&dp=0&th=6963999&ix=6963
    I honestly assumed that it WAS a mistranslation.
    There's a Tech Duinn mission system that can be accessed through it after completing G22, so it seems to work like an altar of sorts.
    I see that you can choose between two missions (for 1-4 players), both with normal and hard difficulties.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG

Freaking thing looks like someone put a stargate in peaca.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG

So are we getting Stargate crossover? xD
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG

Stargate?
    More like Lasergate, if you've seen the boss fight against that thing.

Boss fight starts at ~5:57
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited January 9, 2019
    Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG

Oohhh thank you thank you! :D You're awesome.~

That thing looks kind of cool, to be honest. It's a shame I didn't get it from the Tomorrow box.

Cm8V.png
    gate_0829.PNG

Stargate?
    More like Lasergate, if you've seen the boss fight against that thing.

Boss fight starts at ~5:57

Wait....Wait.....We actually FIGHT it? :O

Omg we do! We get to fight the new doughnut.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    edited January 9, 2019

So there must be a second Tech Duinn Gate somewhere, as backup.